excellent gum!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jun 27, 2011

I love it and the flavor lasts long. I like how unique it is and the vitamins B's is great! Wish they used the Methylcobolamin form of B12 instead of the cheap form of Cyancobolmin. To bad they don't improve it, being that it is expensive gum, would be nice if they took it up a notch and improved the forms of nutrients to better forms that the liver can work better with! But will do what it comes in with and still like it! Will buy again!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3341794 on Jul 13, 2009

This is something that everyone loves, it's the best gum I've had in years!

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 11, 2009

This stuff is great! A bit pricey, but worth it if you enjoy cinnamon flavor. I can chew this one for a long time without getting tired of it.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2333998 on Mar 31, 2011

love it. Best Xylitol gum I have found.

Very hot!

Posted by Reviewer2597391 on Jun 10, 2011

This gum gets very hot. Chew with caution. Great Cinnamon taste but maybe too hot for some people.

Best gum Ever!

Posted by 5177444753248515700 on Jan 23, 2013

I just love this gum...and its a plus that it has b12 for us vegans! Its quite spicy but has a natural cinnamon spiciness, not artificial and the texture is great, plus the flavor lasts long.

amazing tatste!

Posted by Reviewer1205172 on Mar 27, 2012

One problem with natural gums is taste-they lose their flavor quickly. This one is so great! It is my favorite! Awesome when you need some energy but don't have time to make coffee : )

Its good!

Posted by Reviewer2296091 on Aug 13, 2011

This gum is good and I would recommend it to my friends.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1226683 on Dec 27, 2011

The B-Fresh gum varieties are my favorite gums. The flavors are good and the gum lasts longer than other brands. It's also nice to know that it helps to prevent cavities.

Spicy

Posted by Reviewer1272906 on Nov 18, 2011

This flavor is spicy, yet yummy. The flavor lasts longer than the other Solar flavors. I had to relinquish the bottle to the family. I'm about to order a new one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »