No hidrata lo suficiente en pelo seco.

Posted by 4831313845673067488 on May 12, 2014

Al igual que el champú, no hidrata demasiado. Mi pelo es seco y se queda muy corto de hidratación, además no ayuda nada a desenredar, se me formaban nudos increíbles. No repetiré.

Genial

Posted by sandrinep on Aug 28, 2013

Les cheveux sont doux et brillants. Il a détrôner le Desert Essence à la noix de coco

Really good.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Sep 25, 2014

Bröö has overcome my expectations and showed me that great value and smell doesn't mean that the product is full of funky stuff. Gets my hair moisturised and I feel like the frizz is minimized after use. Also, the hair appears shinier.

Favoritt!

Posted by holahola on Aug 28, 2013

Jeg har litt slitt typisk nordisk hår, og med denne balsamen har håret blitt bedre og blitt mindre tørt. Bruker den kun i lengdene og ikke i hodebunnen.

Très bon produit

Posted by Reviewer3211763 on Nov 15, 2013

Produit très efficace. Rend les cheveux doux et brillants. Texture baume. Odeur de "gâteau qui sort du four", pas trop présente, supportable.

Hair is smooth and smells delicious!

Posted by 5511820349703548182 on Mar 05, 2014

This is an awesome natural conditioner that is safe for color treated hair, and coarse hair! I have a lot of hair, and they can be frizzy and coarse depending on the weather. Ever since i used the conditioner, the hair feels good and smooth! + it smells very nice :D

Great!

Posted by saaranasu on Apr 21, 2014

Smells more like spicy than vanilla. Conditioner is mustard-like, even the color. Does wonders to hair!

Smells divine

Posted by livelig on Aug 31, 2014

but not a god match for my thick curly hair. It's a very heavy conditioner and it weighed down my hair and in combination with the shampoo my hair just looked greasy.3 stars for a vegan and cruelty free product.

Se queda corto

Posted by 5143218639636422721 on Nov 20, 2013

Tengo el pelo normal tirando a seco y este acondicionador no me funciona. Me deja el pelo suave y brillante, pero no me desenreda en absoluto, se me queda muy corto.

very nice

Posted by 4916263397427726818 on Nov 22, 2015

my hair is short so I do not need to use very much of this. overall I found it a good product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »