10% Off Orders Over $40!

BRöö, Conditioner, Frizzy to Sleek, Smoothing I.P.A., Silky Spice, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Makes your hair soft and silky without any silicones

Posted by Reviewer1415092 on Jul 11, 2013

It was really a surprise that this conditioner did such a great job. Even some of the expensive salon conditioners containing heavy silicones do not give the same results.

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jul 24, 2013

Broo conditioner has a very unpleasant odor. Doesn't smell like beer, doesn't smell like any spice i've ever experienced - just awful. I decided to try it anyway but as soon as I put it on my hair I had to rinse it right out - the smell was overpowering. This product is a big disappointment

average

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 26, 2013

it smells nice, texture is thick so you dont need a lot, but have to spread it only on the ends of hair, the bottle is very comfortable - long and slim - but in general conditionier is just average. I havent felt that effect I was expecting. so it is just not so special for me

Good conditioner

Posted by harefool on May 05, 2014

Leaves my hair smooth but scent is too strong, reminds me of a spicy strong cinnabon.

No se adecúa a mis necesidades

Posted by azzure on Feb 02, 2014

Este acondicionador huele a chai latte, igual que el champú de la misma gama. No es un olor desagradable, pero a mí me resulta pesado. Uso los dos productos en conjunto, y ninguno de los dos me acaba de convencer. El acondicionador es demasiado ligero para mi cabello y no responde a sus necesidades. No me desenreda bien ni me hidrata, y una vez el pelo ya está seco, las puntas se ven y se notan ásperas.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »