meh

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

first of all this is not vanilla aroma, even thou it's still nice. second of all, this doesn't suit oily hair, which i happen to have. and lastly, my skin is special with pores being clogged with pretty much anything, including hair products migrating to my skin after i use it - and this one adds to it. would not recommend.

My hair started falling

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Feb 01, 2015

This shampoo did not suit me at all. I used it along with the same conditioner. After reading so many good reviews I bought it and tried using. But noticed that during the washing and after it a lot of my hair is falling. As soon as I switched to another shampoo hair fall stopped. I would not recommend it.

Really good.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Sep 25, 2014

Bröö is now my go-to-brand in regards to shampoo and conditioner, I do recommend this product (and already have) to family and friends. Its a good product, it gets the job done, my hair is shinier and less frizzed and it also happed to smell absolutely to my liking.

Love the smell, but

Posted by livelig on Aug 31, 2014

I do not love this shampoo. I have thick curly hair and it did not feel clean after washing. I also had to use a lot of product for it to cover all my hair. I love the fact that Bröö is cruelty free and vegan and smells divine, but it's not for me sadly.

Se queda corto de hidratación en cabello seco.

Posted by 4831313845673067488 on May 12, 2014

Champú natural y respetuoso pero no hidrata demasiado. Mi pelo es seco y se queda muy corto de hidratación, además no ayuda nada a desenredar. No repetiré.

very good

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014

i really like the broo products... i love Broo and Organix South Neem products... i love the smell of Broo !!!

Buen champú

Posted by 5143218639636422721 on Nov 20, 2013

Hace su función perfectamente. Deja el pelo limpio, suave y brillante y tiene un olor muy agradable, pero no es nada del otro mundo, no le encuentro nada especial.

Très bon produit

Posted by Reviewer3211763 on Nov 15, 2013

Produit très efficace. Rend les cheveux doux et brillants. Texture baume. Odeur de "gâteau qui sort du four", pas trop présente, supportable.

Excellent for dry and brittle hair

Posted by odereviews on Jul 10, 2013

This is great shampoo for dry and brittle hair. Really hydrating and has pleasant scent. Really long lasting too. Doesn't work that great with thick and oily hair. Bottle looks nice, and the shampoo has just the right texture. First BRöö product we have tried, but surely not the last one.