Worth it

Posted by jacked on Jul 11, 2012

I looking for a BCAA supplement for my workouts/cardio sessions, when I realized that I had not tried out AminoX...so I tried out AminoX. And I ended up taking 2 bottles of it over the course of around 5-6 months. Profile:AminoX boasts its"massive 10 gram amino complex" to sound like its just full of BCAAs, but it's basically your typical BCAA supplement, with added goodies like Taurine, and L-Citrulline. Im assuming its around 5 grams of actual BCAAs per serving because of those extra aminos in there will boost it to around 10 grams. Besides that, there is really not a ton of filler, and there is less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving, which makes this good for anyone who is dieting/cutting, or bulking, or really anyone who wants some extra BCAAs in their supplement stack. BUT there is 160 mgs of sodium in it, which may be something you have to look out for if you are trying to reduce sodium intake for water retention. Effectiveness (8/10): This supplement was kind of weird in terms of recovery. I acually felt like I recovered more from weight workouts, when I took this during my cardio sessions (usually a few hours after or before the weight workout) rather than when I took it during or before my weight workouts for some reason. The recovery was pretty good though. I guess I would rank it around the same as other BCAA supplements so it didnt really stand out for any reason. I did notice a larger pump when I took it during or before my workouts. Nothing crazy, but it was definately there (most likely because of the Citrulline,Taurine, and possibly the sodium?). Taste (9/10): I had 2 flavors. Green Apple, and Watermellon. They were both amazing, and extremely refreshing, espcially during cardio. They tasted almost identical to the old Xtend flavors, which in my opinion were great. The only reason I gave it a 9 was because it tasted very artificial, which some people dont like, but i didnt mind. If I had to choose one, it would probably be Gre

BSN

Posted by Reviewer1424155 on Nov 09, 2011

Great taste, nice price.

strong recomendly

Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Dec 19, 2012

Overall I would strongly recommend this product based on my personal experiences. BSN is a company that hits some dingers and also strikes out. They are a very frustrating company because they are marketing whizzes, but some of their products do justify the hype. Amino X is one of those products. I knocked the "overall" down a point due to how annoying and secretive is with this(and all other BSN stuff) product.

good taste

Posted by 4665129868089060713 on May 20, 2015

cant find amounts of bcaa's on the jar tho

Just what I needed

Posted by 5697489610450215570 on Apr 12, 2013

I was expecting a good product, but I got myself a supreme one this time. I can feel actual difference between this BCAA and the one I was using previously. BSN Amino X is so much better for my recovery process. Not to mention great taste of green apple juice, with fully dissolved powder. I will definitely stay with this BCAA for some time. Thank you i-herb for the great price and prompt delivery.

Amino X Green Apple

Posted by 4612736866090042625 on Aug 14, 2014

Great tasting product. By far the best amino I have used. Many of my clients use it and rate it very highly.

Exelent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

using this supplement I gained 6 pounds of lean mass

Good

Posted by Reviewer3169764 on Jun 11, 2012

Good but not real indispensable

muito bom

Posted by Reviewer2147878 on Oct 13, 2012

a iherb é sempre demais, uma pena ficar tanto tempo retido na receita federal.

Great from BSN

Posted by 4758879514016714651 on Nov 05, 2012

Best of the best of BCAA, good recover

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »