10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

BSN, Hyper Shred, Thermodynamic Metabolic Activator, 2 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Good, but not the best choice.

Posted by VictorRM on Jun 29, 2012

This product contains 3 ingredients, in my opinion, that are responsible for it`s effect: Synephrine, Piperine and huge amounts of caffeine. Though it made me feel accelerated and all, it lacked my favorite thermogenic ingredient, and one of the most effective: Yohimbine HCl. Even though it had it`s moments, I think that there are more powerful thermogenic supplements out there as to fat loss itself! Or perhaps you could take yohimbine HCl (There`s one by Primaforce here on Iherb) together with this product, that would improve it`s effects, but I`m affraid it`s easier and cheaper to buy one thermogenic with yohimbine already in it`s formula! I hope I helped you guys! Thanks!

Shaky, Nauseated

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 26, 2012

I received this sample with a recent iHerb order and after taking it for two days, all I felt was shaky, jittery and nauseated, and I had difficultly sleeping. I can't say that it did anything positive for me, and I didn't feel very well while I was taking it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1596375 on Nov 27, 2012

Really wanted something to change, got a suggestion from someone at gym to try this, and I've found it's a great way to add to your diet and really make the best out of the energy you get. Allows me to not only feel good throughout the day, but also provides me with energy and work off what I do.

BSN, Hyper Shred, Thermodynamic Metabolic Activator, 2 Capsules

Posted by 5526354028086506241 on Jan 13, 2013

dries the body Often go to the toilet energy in general like His head did not ache and nausea was not

Exelent product