Horrible heart palpitations & jitters.

Posted by 5749077921726446414 on Apr 09, 2016

I was so excited to try out this protein shake especially since it has so many positive reviews. When I took this, it was a great tasting shake. I didn't actually feel anything until I went to bed at night. My heart was racing so fast that I was so afraid. I thought something was going to happen to me, like a heart attack. I quickly googled whey protein and palpitations and found numerous sites where people have adverse reactions just like I had, especially the palpitations that start when you lie down. It made me very jittery and this is one product I am terrified to every try again. I gave it away to someone who wanted it, after warning him about it.

muscles have definitely felt fuller

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016

I drink this stuff every day. I usually shake up a couple scoops with 10 ounces of water before I leave the house (note: a good shaker bottle is a necessity), and have it along with a piece of fruit for carbs. It keeps me full to the point that I have to remind myself when it's time for lunch! I generally drink more on weight-lifting days, and if it's near bedtime and I realize my protein intake was low for the day, I'll make a quick shake with one scoop. My muscles have definitely felt fuller since I've started drinking this regularly, and my strength has gone up, and my body weight has gone down. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

I am using this for a meal replacement for weight loss

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

I work third shift, and take this when I get home in the morning. It taste fantastic, and I have so far lost 14lbs. I chose this as my "dinner" meal, because that was the meal I was most out of control. I will update if it keeps working until I reach my goal weight.

Works!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 20, 2014

Tasty and satisfying, and finally gave some lean gains result after a long period on Elite.

Muito saboroso

Posted by voasbrasil on May 10, 2014

O produto tem um ótimo sabor. Utilizo para manter bons níveis de proteínas no organismo. Ainda estou no meu primeiro frasco, a partir do terceiro penso que poderei falar sobre resultados.

Cannot Review because I didn't receive my products.

Posted by Reviewer3140959 on Apr 21, 2014

Cannot Review because I didn't receive my products.

very good

Posted by 5566197619977927563 on Dec 04, 2013

amazing suplement!!!

chegouuu

Posted by 5373384387900302133 on Nov 06, 2013

sou de Erechim - RS, chegou em + ou - 30 dias, tive que ir nos correios retirar pq tive que pagar o imposto, deu 75 reais de imposto, ainda compensa comprar. tudo certo com o produto.

Works for me so far!

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Nov 05, 2013

Tastes good and its price is not expensive compared to its peers

BSN, Syntha-6

Posted by Reviewer1034152 on Oct 29, 2013

very good taste, easy to mix, but to much cholesterol in contarst to other protein shakes.