muscles have definitely felt fuller

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016

I drink this stuff every day. I usually shake up a couple scoops with 10 ounces of water before I leave the house (note: a good shaker bottle is a necessity), and have it along with a piece of fruit for carbs. It keeps me full to the point that I have to remind myself when it's time for lunch! I generally drink more on weight-lifting days, and if it's near bedtime and I realize my protein intake was low for the day, I'll make a quick shake with one scoop. My muscles have definitely felt fuller since I've started drinking this regularly, and my strength has gone up, and my body weight has gone down. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Loved this

Posted by omarBR on Aug 29, 2012

Very good product, tastes great and really does the job. Good amount of protein (22g) has calcium , iron and phosphorous too. Dont take this as a simple protein intake, it has calories and fat ( just check the table) so if you are trying to loose weight make a reasonable use of this product.

I am using this for a meal replacement for weight loss

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

I work third shift, and take this when I get home in the morning. It taste fantastic, and I have so far lost 14lbs. I chose this as my "dinner" meal, because that was the meal I was most out of control. I will update if it keeps working until I reach my goal weight.

Works!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 20, 2014

Tasty and satisfying, and finally gave some lean gains result after a long period on Elite.

have not arrived yet but i know that is an exelent product

Posted by Reviewer2300646 on Aug 15, 2011

Awsome Whey Protein

tomando pela 4 vez

Posted by 5459903513191726120 on Aug 07, 2012

melhor proteina de lenta absorção, uso antes de dormir e tenho otimos resultados.

Horrible heart palpitations & jitters.

Posted by 5749077921726446414 on Apr 09, 2016

I was so excited to try out this protein shake especially since it has so many positive reviews. When I took this, it was a great tasting shake. I didn't actually feel anything until I went to bed at night. My heart was racing so fast that I was so afraid. I thought something was going to happen to me, like a heart attack. I quickly googled whey protein and palpitations and found numerous sites where people have adverse reactions just like I had, especially the palpitations that start when you lie down. It made me very jittery and this is one product I am terrified to every try again. I gave it away to someone who wanted it, after warning him about it.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2315494 on Nov 15, 2011

Just as good as any other protein shakes. Note that it's got 200 calories so this may not be your best choice depending on your need.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1530679 on Jul 17, 2011

Syntha-6 have a excellente flavor, excellents results!

nice !