EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$69.98

$93.99

Savings of: $24.01 (26% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
(3)
3 Stars
(1)
2 Stars
(0)
1 Stars
(0)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Very good protein-------- Очень хороший протеин

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I like the taste. The taste is great. You can stir it easily, it replaces a full meal. You are full for 3-4 hours after taking this product. As for weight gain, I can't say anything as I drink it about a month. I don't feel any physiological changes.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Понравился, вкус отличный, размешивается очень хорошо, заменяет полноценный прием пищи, остаешься сытым на 3-4 часа. Что касается набора массы, ничего сказать не могу, употребляю около месяца, физиологических изменений пока не ощущаю. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Was this review helpful to you?

Best tasting protein shake out there!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Aug 08, 2014

This truly is the best! And I've tried plenty. Mixes easily, a delicious creamy texture, yet, easy to drink (I find other, thicker shakes make me gag). However, don't forget it also has 22g of protein per scoop (which, of course you can increase by adding it to light milk) and amino acids. If you found my review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for other product reviews.

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2020904 on May 16, 2011

Super Fast delivery! Will Buy again! Thanks.

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2000167 on Aug 05, 2011

Very good taste, easy mixing

Was this review helpful to you?

NICE

Posted by Reviewer1209343 on Nov 14, 2011

nice

Was this review helpful to you?

Like a Beverage

Posted by Reviewer2074646 on Oct 02, 2013

This is so tasty and yummy for a protein shake, it can be a great meal replacement anytime.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by jassas on Apr 14, 2015

Nice

Was this review helpful to you?

Syntha

Posted by Reviewer1528066 on Mar 07, 2011

I've tried a lot of protein powder, this product work excellent.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-8 of 8 total