« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Too sticky and leaves a very obvious white cast

Posted by 5373044054264599191 on Feb 27, 2014

I really thought I would like this, but unfortunately, it was too sticky for application. Not only that, it left an obvious white cast on my face, despite my attempts to blend it in and applied some tinted BB cream over it. I now use it for my limbs, and hope no one notices the white cast. It does a a pleasantly sweet smell though, like apple juice.

thick

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Apr 10, 2014

For me it is quite thick, too much. Difficult to spread. The smell is great, and the ingredients too.

Thick consistency but there's a solution

Posted by Reviewer3348909 on Jan 07, 2015

I know a lot of people here are complaining about the consistency of this product. Yes it is thick, sticky, and hard to spread, but what I do is that I IMMEDIATELY apply it as soon as I put on my moisturizer. That, or I mix them together. And it works out just fine. I like how my face doesn't look oily after putting this, and it actually gives my face a dewy look, which I like.

Won't give you a white face

Posted by Reviewer2262010 on Jul 22, 2013

I've just finished my current tube and decided to give this a go. I went for this because of "clear zinc oxide" just hoping it won't give me white face. Those who may know that zinc oxide is a physical sunscreen. Too much will amke you look like a ghost, too little won't have enough SPF. Now this one satisfy both. It smells nice too. I will share this with my son as it is baby safe.

Not perfect but still one of the best sunscreens I found

Posted by 5403707196032548034 on Jan 12, 2016

I tried so many Sunscreens over the years, as I m having problems with Hyperpigmentation, I unfortunately need to use Sunscreen everyday and this one is one of the best I found, it s not perfect, as it leaves the skin a little bit white but still the best for me at the moment. I m having dry skin, so during winter I need to use some daily cream first and this one on top, otherwise my skin it too dry, during summer I can use this one alone. The part I m less happy about, is that I already did receive rancid products twice! First time the product was expired!? Sorry but this is no go! And the second time the date wasn t expired but the product was still rancid again! This is really annoying.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »