10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Babo Botanicals, Swim & Sport Detangling Spray with Soothing Cucumber & Aloe Vera, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

L'odeur est magique!

Posted by 5733700460030361862 on Sep 07, 2013

L'odeur est magique et il demmele bien les cheveux et les lisse en plus! genial et composition parfaite pour moi.En plus ma fille adore le petit lapin sur les bouteilles de la marque.

didn't detangle my hair. i use it as toner. it works.

Posted by Reviewer1641805 on Oct 23, 2013

not so much of a detangler. it doesn't contain much of conditioning agents to condition and detangle hair. from what i read and understand from the ingredients, this can be used as facial toner. dont believe me? try it. :). the apple fragrance made this thing smells vinegar-ish.

Would Not Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3256739 on Oct 11, 2013

I have fairly thin, long hair that tends to tangle easily. I would not recommend this product as a detangler or as a conditioner. Prior to spraying this into my hair, I shampooed and then used conditioner as usual in the shower. When combing my hair out prior to blow drying, I sprayed this product into my hair in order to detangle it. After spraying this, my hair tangled even worse than if I had put nothing on it. I could not even get the comb through my hair no matter how much of this I sprayed into my hair. My wet hair felt as though I had just sprayed hair spray or alcohol into it. It was absolutely awful. I kept spraying more of this detangling spray hoping it would get better, but I had nothing but a tangled mess. When I finally got the tangles out and blow dried my hair, it felt very dry and frizzy. I am highly disappointed in this product and will not be using again.

Buen producto

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jun 09, 2014

Huele a caramelos de fresa, es una pulverización fina y ligera sobre el pelo que aunque ensuciar lo ensucia, no lo deja grasiento como otros. No se sí protegerá bien del sol pero con las horas notas el pelo súper suave, sedoso, sin frízz, incluso habiendo estado todo el día al aire libre. Es muy muy agradable.

Good product, weird smell

Posted by Reviewer2790884 on Jul 24, 2013

I like what the product is doing to my hair. My hair isn't frizzing as much and seems softer after I use it on damp or dry hair. But the smell isn't as pleasant as I had hoped. Some people may love the smell, but it is a little strong. However, it goes away right after I spray it on, and hair is soft. So I am continuing to use it. Would buy again if I could get it in rosemary or no smell.