Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

BabyGanics, Eczema Care, Skin Protection Cream, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

another cream that is just as good

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

bought this for my friend whose baby is suffering quite frequent eczema. she said she likes the smell and it's light enough to moisturize dry skin.

Well. Хорошо.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012

It is applied at eczema and psoriasis. Removes any sort of reddening and a peeling for the second days. It was bought for the daughter. Helped at the unclear rash similar to allergic manifestations. Применяется при экземе и псориазе. Снимает любого рода покраснения и шелушения уже на вторые сутки. Покупался для дочери. Помогал при непонятной сыпи, похожей на аллергические проявления.

like it for mysellf

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 08, 2012

my hands are very dry, itchy and irritated and I like this cream! delicate and effective. my skin looks and feels better with it! Will buy again.

My girl liked this

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

My girl had a serious flare up of eczema recently and I ordered this as I didn't want her to use any chemical formulations as much as possible. She really liked this cream as she said it was sufficiently moisturising and gentle. It stung a bit when her skin was raw but was okay to use when it started to dry up. This was highly rated on EWG. Ordering more of it.

Effective skin protection

Posted by zoeblessing on May 23, 2013

I suffer from severe eczema on my feet and have tried numerous products. NOTHING stops the crazy itching, not even this cream, but so far this has proven to be the most effective at keeping the skin moisturized. The only thing that helps me at least manage the itch is Claratin (or in my case, store brand Loratadine). All the other eczema remedies I've tried, my skin would be dry again in 10 minutes. This one lasts much, much longer, and definitely soothes the discomfort. It helps the itch a tiny bit, so that's something too. I've started to notice that flareups would occur when I eat cake or some other sugar-laden food, so I am going to try cutting that out for a week and see if that helps. Eczema is a result of an inflamed body, so sugar and wheat could be causing my inflammation. In the meantime, I will continue to use this cream to help manage the problem. I love that it's mostly natural.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »