BabyGanics, Bye Bye Dry, Moisturizing Eczema Care, Skin Protection Cream, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

a very good product

Posted by 5589793905442630939 on Oct 31, 2013

I bought it for my 11 month old son, who has skin asthma. I tried other moisturizers , much more expensive and nothing helped. With this one I could see an improvement after few days!!!! Wish there was a bigger tube. Very recommended!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Feb 09, 2014

Very good for dry and itchy skin, especially for those suffering from eczema.

Eczema saver

Posted by Reviewer3222796 on Mar 13, 2014

I've read different reviews for this one, but still decided to order. What i can say?! it is my life saver, when everything goes wrong and hands itching and so dry this one does its job well. Now i am on my third bottle and will order more.

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jun 18, 2014

This cream really worked to help heal eczema on my hands and elbows. Within a day my skin felt better and the symtoms started disappearing. It has a soft scent that's not overpowering and it sinks into the skin quite fast. It's not too small but small enough to throw into a bag to take it on the go. I will keep ordering this for the rest of my life.

babyganics