July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

BabyGanics, Smooth Moves, Extra Gentle Daily Lotion SPF 15+, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (358 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Easy to apply and offers sun protection

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I find this product very useful if my kids need to go outdoors for a short while or when it's not very sunny. Because it's easier and faster to apply than regular sun blocks and does not leave any whitish streaks. My kids don't stay still for sun block application so this products offers some sun protection while otherwise, I won't be able to apply any sun block on them at all for brief outings. It's a plus that they get some moisturization as well. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<