Safe and effective cleaner!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

Indispensable for baby toys and highchair! It cleans very well and is free of nasty chemicals. Very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

MY Favourite cleaner

Posted by 4777162587131645169 on Jul 25, 2012

It is Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic.Contrary to expectation´╝îit works very clean. A very surprise to me!I love it! It safe to my baby,clean for toy.

Superb cleaner - really fragrance free

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Nov 03, 2013

I just love this cleaner. I use it in the kitchen for little clean-ups and it's great for that! I's also really fragrance free, doesn't smell of anything. Very reasonably priced as well. Will certainly repurchase.

Cleans like it should,

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013

and what is better than feeling safe that your little ones won't be licking residues off their high chair tray, toys, etc...

Fantastic cleaning product!

Posted by 4912057661539553764 on Nov 23, 2013

It cleans fantastic, even the toughest stains, I was amazed with this product, it really, really does the job! I have four small kids, I use it daily and we are very, very happy with the product! Plus it is non-toxic and safe-to-use!

Very good

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014

Very good and reliable brand. been using for years.

Great for cleaning sticky stains off the wooden highchair

Posted by 4613663906016921434 on Jun 09, 2016

This worked great for cleaning the dried up sticky food stains off the wooden highchair, and a bonus is that its safe for baby too! I also like that there isn't an overly strong smell. Please click "Yes" if this review was helpful for u.

good

Posted by 4903754006134822756 on Jun 22, 2016

good

sprays nicely and is a good cleaner

Posted by 4752481012301363600 on Aug 30, 2016

I used to clean my baby's high chair with a wet sponge just because I didn't want to use anything too harsh but there was always a film . This cleaner is safe and leaves no residue. Highly recommend

Effective

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 22, 2015

Good cleans all surface (table, mat), stroller, chair and toys. Very easy - spray and wipe. Soft smell, safe ingredients. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »