Nice and clean

Posted by Christinchick on Nov 25, 2013

These baby wipes are great for cleaning baby's hands and face as they do not smell,are soft,are not soapy and don't feel sticky.I have purchased them for cleaning the baby when changing diaper and feel quite satisfied.The dissatvantage would be that the wipes are quite thin and I would wish they had more cleaning solution when changing diapers.Would highly recommend for face and hands.For the price paid,I highly encourage the purchase.If my review was useful, please click "yes"

Great as natural, non-toxic makeup remover wipes!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Oct 29, 2014

I use BabySpa Ultra-Soft Baby Wipes to remove makeup. Three wipes remove foundation, mascara, etc. After using wipes, I follow with foaming cleanser and continue my skin care routine. I'll repurchase these wipes because they're gentle (no alcohol or fragrance), effective and affordable.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1816038 on Jun 13, 2014

Very good price-performance!

Very good!!

Posted by 5473609563760669864 on Oct 03, 2014

These are great. I use them for everything from wiping my childrens hands and faces to removing my own makeup. Will definitley be buying again!

Just OK

Posted by 5040280184247589941 on Jan 07, 2015

These are the fourth or fifth brand I have tried off iherb and they are just *ok*. They are soft, gentle and smell nice, but they are too thin and stick together so it's hard to pull just one out. The Lansinoh ones are better.

my fave wetone

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Jan 25, 2015

This is my absolute fave for my bubby. They are fresh, clean well, very damp - They are clean - no side effects - great on skin. Huggies gives my child a rash, this doesn't I love it that it is fragrance free. Just a wholesome product. well done.

The feeels

Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Jun 19, 2015

Despite all of my friends laughing at Tush wipes, these are great for when the behind needs some extra care and love!

Gentle, great product / 肌に優しくて良い / saudzīgas, attīrošas, mitrinošas

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 13, 2016

Large package, good for sensitive skin. Clears impurities right off, does not block pores. 大量で得があります。お肌の敏感な方でも使用でき、汚れがティッシュで取れます。使ってから肌がピカピカ! Liels iepakojums, salvetes labi attīra arī jutīgu ādu, nebloķējot poras. Pēc lietošanas āda mirdz, netīrumi paliek uz salvetes.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Jul 02, 2014

I use these to wipe everything e.g mobile phones, door handles etc!I like that they are unscented and gentle on the skin.

good

Posted by sillyfox on Oct 03, 2014

it's good: really soft and wet wipes with good ingredients / реально влажные салфетки с хорошим составом

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »