Nice and clean

Posted by Christinchick on Nov 25, 2013

These baby wipes are great for cleaning baby's hands and face as they do not smell,are soft,are not soapy and don't feel sticky.I have purchased them for cleaning the baby when changing diaper and feel quite satisfied.The dissatvantage would be that the wipes are quite thin and I would wish they had more cleaning solution when changing diapers.Would highly recommend for face and hands.For the price paid,I highly encourage the purchase.If my review was useful, please click "yes"

Great wipes that clean well

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016

I'm purchasing these for the third time today. I used to order the Seventh Generation brand of unscented wipes, but iherb stopped carrying them, so I had to find a new favorite. I found them here with Baby Spa. You get 72 wipes for a great price. They are fragrance free and super durable. I am very chemically sensitive and most often "fragrance free" products still bother me. I'm very happy to say that these are an exception. I can even use them on my face without an issue. They don't tear or rip apart even if I use a bit of force to remove dirt or oil. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for a quality wipe for either a baby or to keep in your purse for other purposes. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Great as natural, non-toxic makeup remover wipes!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Oct 29, 2014

I use BabySpa Ultra-Soft Baby Wipes to remove makeup. Three wipes remove foundation, mascara, etc. After using wipes, I follow with foaming cleanser and continue my skin care routine. I'll repurchase these wipes because they're gentle (no alcohol or fragrance), effective and affordable.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1816038 on Jun 13, 2014

Very good price-performance!

Very good!!

Posted by 5473609563760669864 on Oct 03, 2014

These are great. I use them for everything from wiping my childrens hands and faces to removing my own makeup. Will definitley be buying again!

Just OK

Posted by 5040280184247589941 on Jan 07, 2015

These are the fourth or fifth brand I have tried off iherb and they are just *ok*. They are soft, gentle and smell nice, but they are too thin and stick together so it's hard to pull just one out. The Lansinoh ones are better.

my fave wetone

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Jan 25, 2015

This is my absolute fave for my bubby. They are fresh, clean well, very damp - They are clean - no side effects - great on skin. Huggies gives my child a rash, this doesn't I love it that it is fragrance free. Just a wholesome product. well done.

The feeels

Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Jun 19, 2015

Despite all of my friends laughing at Tush wipes, these are great for when the behind needs some extra care and love!

Gentle, great product / 肌に優しくて良い / saudzīgas, attīrošas, mitrinošas

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 13, 2016

Large package, good for sensitive skin. Clears impurities right off, does not block pores. 大量で得があります。お肌の敏感な方でも使用でき、汚れがティッシュで取れます。使ってから肌がピカピカ! Liels iepakojums, salvetes labi attīra arī jutīgu ādu, nebloķējot poras. Pēc lietošanas āda mirdz, netīrumi paliek uz salvetes.

2nd purchase quite good

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Aug 07, 2016

This is my 2nd purchase. This is as good as the Huggies wipes, except that it has no harsh ingredients, which is great

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »