10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Aspen, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

I'm using this remedy on my dog who has developed this severe startle reflex whenever someone reaches towards him. It seems to have made it mord mild.

Helped my cat

Posted by Reviewer1961888 on Jul 24, 2009

My cat is a very nervous girl. This keeps her calm. It's amazing. When she takes it, she's willing to take on the dog. When I stop, she isolates herself. I'm so glad I found this for my rescue kitty.

Helps my kids and my cats from fear related issues

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jul 24, 2008

This stuff works great, but you do have to be consistent in your use. I have always had to use these types of remedies full strength, though. The water dilution method just doesn't seem strong enough for me. I take two drops on the tongue at least once (I try to do two or three times) a day. I really recommend getting a good book on these Bach Flowers or speaking with someone trained in their use to find the essences that are the ones you personally need. If you chose the wrong ones, they won't hurt you, but they just won't help either.

This works great for me

Posted by Reviewer1556539 on Apr 16, 2008

I use it as a boost when work gets stressful and I can't stop thinking about unavoidable problems or when I feel anxiety for no particular reason.

Good, ofcourse.

Posted by Reviewer1955085 on Aug 24, 2011

This is the "original" Bach remedy, so it's by origin good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »