Bach Original Flower Essences, Emotional Eating Support Kit, 3 Bottles (0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

This works.

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Feb 28, 2011

This stuff simply works. It has made emotional eating a non-issue for the first time in my life. It is subtle, and I haven't observed any side-effects. I've used Rescue Remedy for stress for years, but never explored other Bach products. I am wowed. Something that I've struggled with my whole life, just quietly fell away. I'm halfway through the kit. I plan to finish it and keep a kit with me going forward in case I am under stress and feel I need some support. I have to recommend trying it.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jun 26, 2010

I was feeling dizzy, and this stuff cleared up the dizziness in a few hours. It also helps with emotions. I have lost 22 pounds, now I have 47+ to go or so! I just got this, but I drop the drops in water, and it seems I can feel an almost immediete difference. I believe in God, so im not sure how I feel about flower essence, but THEY WORK, I know that!

Love It!!

Posted by Rhiannon13 on Apr 22, 2013

This is an amazing product, would highly recommend. I have used bach flower remedies for years and this combination is great! Very good value for money too.

Effective against emotional eating.

Posted by Reviewer1951140 on Mar 31, 2011

I had to deal with my emotional eating for 15 years with no luck,I tried many products and diet plans, nothing works. After using Bach remedies for 3 weeks I have lost 4lbs. Highly recommend if you are emotional eater. この商品とiherbは大好きです ประทับใจในบริการของ iherb

Bach Flower Emotinal Eating Support

Posted by Reviewer2790633 on Jan 24, 2009

Have not yet tried these remedies as an eating support to lose weight. I'm sure that as with other Bach Flower Remedies I will be very satisfied.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »