Great for emotional/physical exhaustion

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jul 24, 2008

This stuff works great, but you do have to be consistent in your use. I have always had to use these types of remedies full strength, though. The water dilution method just doesn't seem strong enough for me. I take two drops on the tongue at least once (I try to do two or three times) a day. I really recommend getting a good book on these Bach Flowers or speaking with someone trained in their use to find the essences that are the ones you personally need. If you chose the wrong ones, they won't hurt you, but they just won't help either.

Stress

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 02, 2008

Olive doesn't reduce the stress, it increases my ability to COPE with the stress.

Truly works

Posted by HealthforLife on Oct 31, 2007

I have been using this since I found out I have been pregnant. I was really exhausted and needed a natural uplifting. this is perfect. I sip on a glass throughout the day and feel great!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Dec 05, 2007

Great for the low adrenals, total exhaustion of mind, body & spirit. It is better then popping refined sugar & caffeine. I keep a stock bottle in the first aid kits for the SUV & big disaster kit.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Jan 02, 2011

really helps with growing stamina

Helps energy levels when tired..

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jan 16, 2011

This has helped with energy..

excellent value for money

Posted by Reviewer2247266 on Feb 15, 2011

excellent value for money, great communication, fast international delivery, great product

relief

Posted by Reviewer1576563 on Feb 23, 2011

great for relief of deep exhaustion.

Great pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on Jun 17, 2011

I have been using Bach Flower Remedies for a long time now, and Olive is what I take when I need something to boost my energies, especially in spring or when I feel down in general.

it's helpful