miracle cream

Posted by Reviewer2589456 on Aug 08, 2011

I've been using Rescue Cream for many years for just about everything - from dry skin to insect bites to burns, blisters, cuts and scrapes. About a year ago, I made a new discovery - it's a terrific sunscreen too! The only complaint I have is Bach stopped making the larger sized tube. These small ones don't last long enough for all of my needs. Oh yeah, and these European caps that don't seem to want to screw back on.....

We consider this stuff miracle cream at our house!!!

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Sep 10, 2011

We use this for everything, rashes, burns, cuts, etc, etc. It is amazing! This should be a stable product in everyone's first aid kit. You can not go wrong with this stuff!!!

Great healing cream

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Feb 12, 2012

I attended a Bach flowers presentation at our local kennel. The presenter said that this cream works wonders on rashes for both animals and humans. I applied it to our dog for a few nights when he had a rash and it cleared up quickly. I also tried it a couple of weeks later on an itchy rash I had and it cleared my rash right up too! I will be sure to keep a tube of this on hand in our medicine cabinet. Wonderful cream and you don't have to worry about any side effects!

Bach for ever

Posted by Reviewer1476230 on Oct 28, 2011

This cream helps to reduce itching from mosquito bites and burning from cooking. It can be used on the eye lid area with no problem

life saver and all purpose cure cream

Posted by 5669508271707442378 on Nov 29, 2013

this cream saved my mom's life this January when she was discharged from hospital but return home with a serious coughing that she could not eat at all. Thanks to rescue cream which applied thrice a day to the important acupuncture points on her face, neck and wrist,then apply more cream on her throat and chest. Her rate of coughing lessen after the 2nd time using the cream and she started to eat the 2nd day,much reliefed. Until now, she is still on with the cream. My mom is 88, with diabetes, weak heart, high blood pressure and kidney failure with doctor's dianogsis of only 6 months to live since February, and now she out-lived 4 months and we are working hard to ensure she has her last moments of happiness as long as she lives.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2538839 on Mar 10, 2011

I`ve only tried it for me and my son`s atopic skin. And it is working. It took some weeks before i experienced any difference, but now i do. Now more red, dry, sore and itchy skin. Everybody should have rescue cream at home!

Very good product for skin issues

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

I have used this for minor burns, abrasions and cuts. Anything more than minor you need a more aggressive approach. But as a more serious cut is several days in to healing you may then apply this. Use your discretion. It seems to have helped significantly. Very good pricing on iherb too. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

BEST FOR ECZEMA EVER

Posted by 4741352512797891044 on Feb 12, 2013

I love this product, does what so many specific 'eczema' and sensitive skin creams promise. So good, I will repurchase again and again!

Works well.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 06, 2013

This works well for little boo-boos, but I think the effects wear off the more you use it. I was using it every day, for awhile, and found it did nothing when doing this. Like any such product, use in moderation is key.

good

Posted by Reviewer1379880 on Feb 08, 2012

good