Posted by Reviewer1284121 on May 23, 2008

Don't leave home without it. ive used it to assist others with panic attacks, emotional shocks after crisis, and stressful situations both physical and emotional. It really works and has no side effects. It works on pets and farm animals also.

Tina

Posted by Reviewer3059023 on Sep 25, 2008

This is wondeful. I use it for my dogs who are terrified of storms, especially thunder. It calms them down so they can relax and sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2024181 on Oct 07, 2008

This is great to put in water when you are stressed or before bed. Also great for pets for calming.

I'm a Flower Child

Posted by cot477 on Jun 29, 2009

Well, I am now. I wish I had had this itty bitty bottle of goodness before I went and spent money on a doctor and a sleeping Rx. A couple of drops of floral essence and off to la la land I go, no weird dreams, no grogginess, no dry mouth. And then the sun rises. Nice.

for my dog

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on Feb 28, 2010

she has separation anxiety & i give her 4 drops in each meal(2 meals a day). it helps...i've noticed she's not as anxious when i get home from work.

Works for Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2711133 on Mar 06, 2010

I have mild anxiety and I find that this works very well.

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Sep 20, 2008

I have a Boxer who suffers from seizures. It helps her recover more quickly if, as soon as possible after the seizure is over, I give her about 4 drops of Rescue Remedy. She has been recovering more quickly since I started using it.

flower remedies

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jun 24, 2008

they always work great, for people as well as animals

A-O-K

Posted by Reviewer1368220 on Apr 20, 2010

This is an amazing product, we always keep a bottle on hand for our dog, just a few drops on a dog biscuit and it helps calm her down during thunder storms...

We live on it

Posted by Reviewer2107364 on Mar 23, 2010

My family and pets take it when we are stressed.