great for people and pets.

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Feb 28, 2008

This stuff has helped several friends cope with the stress of an unexpected death in the family, so much so that they have asked me to get a bottle for them. I give it to my dogs before we travel and also before going to the vet or having surgery (spay). It really calms them down. Good before you go to the dentist, too.

Tina

Posted by Reviewer3059023 on Sep 25, 2008

This is wondeful. I use it for my dogs who are terrified of storms, especially thunder. It calms them down so they can relax and sleep.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2024181 on Oct 07, 2008

This is great to put in water when you are stressed or before bed. Also great for pets for calming.

I'm a Flower Child

Posted by cot477 on Jun 29, 2009

Well, I am now. I wish I had had this itty bitty bottle of goodness before I went and spent money on a doctor and a sleeping Rx. A couple of drops of floral essence and off to la la land I go, no weird dreams, no grogginess, no dry mouth. And then the sun rises. Nice.

for my dog

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on Feb 28, 2010

she has separation anxiety & i give her 4 drops in each meal(2 meals a day). it helps...i've noticed she's not as anxious when i get home from work.

flower remedies

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jun 24, 2008

they always work great, for people as well as animals

Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Sep 20, 2008

I have a Boxer who suffers from seizures. It helps her recover more quickly if, as soon as possible after the seizure is over, I give her about 4 drops of Rescue Remedy. She has been recovering more quickly since I started using it.

A-O-K

Posted by Reviewer1368220 on Apr 20, 2010

This is an amazing product, we always keep a bottle on hand for our dog, just a few drops on a dog biscuit and it helps calm her down during thunder storms...

We live on it

Posted by Reviewer2107364 on Mar 23, 2010

My family and pets take it when we are stressed.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Apr 15, 2008

Have been using this for a number of years on our German Shepherd. He is a excellent traveler but when he first realizes that HE is going along either in the car or the RV he gets way overly excited (I plan to work with him like I saw Cesar doing with a dog that had the same issue) Rescue Remedy really helps calm him down and I highly recommend it (along with Cesar's method :-).