great for traumas, and excited pets

Posted by Reviewer1465535 on Oct 11, 2007

I use this product when there is a major stressor happening for me. It calms me and turns down my alert mechanisms. I also use this Essence for my dog when he goes to the vet for a check up. It calms the dog. I apply a few drops to the inside of his ear flap.

Very pleased with iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer1261346 on Jan 28, 2008

I haven't tried the product I ordered yet but ordering was easy, item was packaged well and shipping was very fast. Overall, a very good online shopping experience. I would definitely buy from iHerb.com again.

I am certain this works!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 19, 2011

It works to calm anxiety. I have been prone to the never-ending emotion/ feeling of anxiety all of my life. So for me, this was a God-send. I will not take meds, and I hate any kind of downer. But I'm sure this is just as effective without all the nasty side effects. For instance, I get anxiety if my father calls at 1:00 in the afternoon and I'm still asleep, (but trying to sound awake). I just take like 2 dropper-fulls of this, and I am in an almost immediate state of calm.

excellent value for money

Posted by Reviewer2247266 on Feb 15, 2011

excellent value for money, great communication, fast international delivery, great product

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3353851 on Jun 17, 2011

I have been using this product for years. So far it has not failed me. I really don't know how it works but it does. When ever I am really stressed it helps calm me.

Pets in need...

Posted by Reviewer3349772 on Jul 20, 2011

When the full moon comes around, this comes out and is given to calm our many lovable cats from going nuts!!

The best to relax at night

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jul 27, 2011

Excellent product, relaxes you with a few drops in a glass of water

Relax!

Posted by Reviewer2631702 on Aug 10, 2011

This takes the edge off when stress arises!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2596165 on Aug 15, 2011

There's nothing like Rescue Remedy when you need to take the edge off your anxiety. I keep a stash in my purse wherever I go.

I think it works a little

Posted by Reviewer1337065 on Sep 26, 2011

Not for serious stress relief though.