Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy Pet, Alcohol-Free Formula, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Dropper

So happy to find an alcohol-free version!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 08, 2013

Have been using Bach Rescue Remedy for years for my cats - but most of them don't take too well to the strong alcohol smell. So I am really happy to find this alcohol-free version here in iherb! But please take note, everybody - there's the exact same alcohol-free formula packaged for kids, THAT'S MUCH CHEAPER THAN THIS ONE FOR PETS! I bought one of this before I saw that other ... so I bought the other one too!

Much Calmer Cat Thanks To Rescue Remedy

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

One of my cats, a female Bombay/Bermese mix, has been stress grooming to the point of bald patches on her haunches, belly & elbows. It was difficult to get her to eat since mealtime was the most stressful activity for her, for some reason. After testing negative for everything including common allergies, it was determined that she was in the beginning stages of "kitty senility". (She is 12 years old.) My vet prescribed an anti-anxiety medication for her but when she didn't show any signs of improvement after a couple of weeks, I decided to try a more natural approach with the Rescue Remedy Pet product. In less than 48 hours I noticed a dramatic difference in her behavior. She was much calmer, less skiddish and was able to eat her meals without constantly looking over her shoulder for that "phantom predator". We can now also enter a room without her fleeing in a panic to run and hide under the bed. She is very high-strung so I had to give her a double dose of 8 drops in her food, twice per day for the first week or so. Now, after 1 month I've been able to reduce her dosage to 4 drops and her fur has almost completely grown back. I can't say enough good things about this product! It has brought back my sweet little girl who has returned to her loving, affectionate & confident self. I recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Bach Original Flower Essences Rescue Remedy

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

This is a natural stress relief product for your pets. Our furry friends get stressed out too, so let's help ease their anxiety. This product is recommended by vets. It is a Homeopathic product. It is safe and gentle for cats, dogs, birds and horses. It restores emotional balance to your pet. It can be used in any emotional crisis. If you found this product to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out their products within 24 hours.

Work well with my cat

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

You would see the huge difference after using it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Left pets for one week.

Posted by Reviewer3034644 on Dec 09, 2009

Since we have 6 cats and 1 dog, we tend to leave them home when we travel. A week is our outermost time away. Last time we left, I put the rescue remedy in their water. Since the Rescue Remedy helped me so much in taking care of my grandkids, I can only assume that my pets didn't panic. They seemed fine when we returned.