rescue remady

Posted by Reviewer2983354 on May 17, 2011

very good, love it

My cat likes it

Posted by Reviewer2325922 on Feb 07, 2011

My cat was under high stress after mine intoducing a new cat to our family. I applied a few drops in water bowl and at the back of my cat's ears. It immediaty calmed her down.

Wish it came in a larger bottle

Posted by Reviewer2087211 on Mar 07, 2012

I use this product for my cats and it really helps them feel less stressed out. I give them each 4 drops a day and my 'sprayer' has decreased the frequency of how often she sprays. I am will be using it for an international move. I love that this particular item is alcohol-free...I wish it came in a larger bottle!

My cat loves it

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 25, 2012

We have moved recently, and I used 4 drops several times in my cat's drinking water and on his paws (he would lick it off) to make him feel comfortable in our new home.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Sep 26, 2011

This product helps reduce the stress with my pets, its really calming for my two cats.

cat with ADD

Posted by Reviewer2589456 on Dec 14, 2011

Well, maybe it's not ADD but she sure is hyper and can't focus, so this is the only thing I've found that helps. It's no cure but certainly makes a difference.

BACH RESCUE REMEDY FOR PETS

Posted by Reviewer1347199 on Nov 11, 2010

EXCELLENT SERVICE, ARRIVED QUICKER THAN ITEMS POSTED IN ENGLAND. WILL CERTAINLY USE YOUR COMPANY AGAIN. THANK YOU. JANET CHAPMAN, ENGLAND

Rescue Remedy Pet

Posted by Reviewer2576883 on Feb 27, 2011

This product is a miracle. Instantly calmed my kitty with out sedating. Safe and easy to use.

fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1808344 on Aug 15, 2010

This product does what it says. My dog likes the taste & it calms him not long after he licks it out of my hand.