I was a doubter, but this stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2905912 on Jul 29, 2011

I adopted a rescue Beagle in January who had a lot of fears. I tried everything from behavior modification to bribery to Xanax for pets. Nothing seemed to work. Then when my vet suggested Prozac, I called a friend of mine who knew a lot about herbal remedies. She suggested Rescue Remedy. I figured I had nothing to lose, so ordered some. I give "Little Orphan Annie" (Annie for short) a dose around 5 pm each night, and while she is still a bit spooky on some things, she is vastly improved, and I now have hope that with a continuation of the Rescue Remedy, she will significantly lower her fear level as time goes on. I can't say enough good things about this product, and have recommended it to a vet tech who is a friend of mine.

great shipping service

Posted by Reviewer2294562 on Aug 24, 2011

I got the package by 5 days. It's great.

rescue remady

Posted by Reviewer2923591 on Apr 22, 2011

great

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2983354 on May 17, 2011

very good, love it

My cat likes it

Posted by Reviewer2325922 on Feb 07, 2011

My cat was under high stress after mine intoducing a new cat to our family. I applied a few drops in water bowl and at the back of my cat's ears. It immediaty calmed her down.

Wish it came in a larger bottle

Posted by Reviewer2087211 on Mar 07, 2012

I use this product for my cats and it really helps them feel less stressed out. I give them each 4 drops a day and my 'sprayer' has decreased the frequency of how often she sprays. I am will be using it for an international move. I love that this particular item is alcohol-free...I wish it came in a larger bottle!

My cat loves it

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 25, 2012

We have moved recently, and I used 4 drops several times in my cat's drinking water and on his paws (he would lick it off) to make him feel comfortable in our new home.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Sep 26, 2011

This product helps reduce the stress with my pets, its really calming for my two cats.

cat with ADD

Posted by Reviewer2589456 on Dec 14, 2011

Well, maybe it's not ADD but she sure is hyper and can't focus, so this is the only thing I've found that helps. It's no cure but certainly makes a difference.

BACH RESCUE REMEDY FOR PETS

Posted by Reviewer1347199 on Nov 11, 2010

EXCELLENT SERVICE, ARRIVED QUICKER THAN ITEMS POSTED IN ENGLAND. WILL CERTAINLY USE YOUR COMPANY AGAIN. THANK YOU. JANET CHAPMAN, ENGLAND