Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy Pet, Alcohol-Free Formula, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Dropper

Calms my cats

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Jan 02, 2012

great when traveling or when one cat wants down time and another insists on grooming tired cat, etc.

Works as promised.

Posted by Reviewer2181014 on Jun 09, 2012

I was happily surprised that this worked so well for my anxious and depressive cat. She was experiencing separation anxiety, and just general restlessness and whininess. She's also prone to becoming overstimulated while playing, so playtime quickly turned into hissing and running away - not fun for anyone. All this was leading us into a downward spiral and driving both of us nuts. Bach's remedy (our dose: 4 drops into food AM, 2-4 in the water bowl, and another 4 at night) has dramatically helped with ALL of these conditions. She is happier over all, finds it easier to play and chase without freaking herself out, and is less whiny after I've been away. We are both less stressed. Thanks Bach!

I was a doubter, but this stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2905912 on Jul 29, 2011

I adopted a rescue Beagle in January who had a lot of fears. I tried everything from behavior modification to bribery to Xanax for pets. Nothing seemed to work. Then when my vet suggested Prozac, I called a friend of mine who knew a lot about herbal remedies. She suggested Rescue Remedy. I figured I had nothing to lose, so ordered some. I give "Little Orphan Annie" (Annie for short) a dose around 5 pm each night, and while she is still a bit spooky on some things, she is vastly improved, and I now have hope that with a continuation of the Rescue Remedy, she will significantly lower her fear level as time goes on. I can't say enough good things about this product, and have recommended it to a vet tech who is a friend of mine.

great shipping service

Posted by Reviewer2294562 on Aug 24, 2011

I got the package by 5 days. It's great.

rescue remady