This really works!!!

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

My poor little rescue dog has always been terrified of storms, until now. I give him 3 drops of this on a treat and he is so much more relaxed and doesnt have accidents! My other older dog seems less depressed when he takes it too!

Rescue Remedy Pet

Posted by Reviewer2576883 on Feb 27, 2011

This product is a miracle. Instantly calmed my kitty with out sedating. Safe and easy to use.

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer2581007 on Sep 17, 2013

A good product! I recommend to buy!

cat with ADD

Posted by Reviewer2589456 on Dec 14, 2011

Well, maybe it's not ADD but she sure is hyper and can't focus, so this is the only thing I've found that helps. It's no cure but certainly makes a difference.

Calming Down a Scaredy Cat

Posted by Reviewer2191478 on Mar 08, 2010

She spent all her time under the bed, and now she actually rubs my legs with her tail. I need to give her more than 4 drops/day, but this does seem to work. She has been spending more time on the couch with me.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by 5571778163580724839 on Oct 29, 2014

I have used this for years an it works - keeps pets calm and also helped me mixing my new rescue pups with my already family cats. Took about a month but everyone gets along. I have not used this on myself - maybe I should. Rescue Remedy to the Rescue.

Wish it came in a larger bottle

Posted by Reviewer2087211 on Mar 07, 2012

I use this product for my cats and it really helps them feel less stressed out. I give them each 4 drops a day and my 'sprayer' has decreased the frequency of how often she sprays. I am will be using it for an international move. I love that this particular item is alcohol-free...I wish it came in a larger bottle!

great shipping service

Posted by Reviewer2294562 on Aug 24, 2011

I got the package by 5 days. It's great.

fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1808344 on Aug 15, 2010

This product does what it says. My dog likes the taste & it calms him not long after he licks it out of my hand.

buen producto natural..

Posted by 4772820710756246248 on Jun 05, 2015

Lo estoy usando con mis gatos...y de momento noto algo de mejoría pero tampoco mucha...