Don't waste your money

Posted by myfurryfriends on Apr 17, 2012

A few drops in the water mellows them out, but they don't seem to like the taste.

Wish it came in a larger bottle

Posted by Reviewer2087211 on Mar 07, 2012

I use this product for my cats and it really helps them feel less stressed out. I give them each 4 drops a day and my 'sprayer' has decreased the frequency of how often she sprays. I am will be using it for an international move. I love that this particular item is alcohol-free...I wish it came in a larger bottle!

Worked great!!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Feb 20, 2012

I use this all the time in my kitties water and food bowls because we have had work done in the house and the workers make noises that scared them. This really helped keep them calm. My friend's 18 year kitty just passed, and their other companion kitty became lethargic and very depressed. She did not want to eat because she missed her buddy. Well, i gave them a bottle of this product and 4 days later the kitty was eating and interacting even more that she had ever in her life. Her depression is gone and she is happy again.

Calms my cats

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Jan 02, 2012

great when traveling or when one cat wants down time and another insists on grooming tired cat, etc.

Rescue Remedy for my Canine friends

Posted by Reviewer2012142 on Dec 30, 2011

Too be very honest you can use both for humans. I think to sell for canine vs. human is a gimmick as the vet says both work for human and pet that you do not need to buy a separate type for you pets. But you still want two bottles because who wants something after your dog has had it...

cat with ADD

Posted by Reviewer2589456 on Dec 14, 2011

Well, maybe it's not ADD but she sure is hyper and can't focus, so this is the only thing I've found that helps. It's no cure but certainly makes a difference.

Rescue Remedy for Pets

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Oct 20, 2011

I have a very high strung Westie who is afraid of loud noises. Poor little guy hates fireworks and any loud noises. This barely helps him, but does take some of the edge off. I think it might work for a pet that is less high strung. I find that during times that there are going to be loud noises, if I walk my dog a lot before the noises works better than anything.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Sep 26, 2011

This product helps reduce the stress with my pets, its really calming for my two cats.

Not sure yet.

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Sep 10, 2011

I have been using this with my dog and so far don't notice a difference.... maybe I need to use it longer

great shipping service

Posted by Reviewer2294562 on Aug 24, 2011

I got the package by 5 days. It's great.