Remedy for Nervous Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1863941 on Mar 08, 2011

Had heard a recommendation from a friend regarding this product and have tried it on my poor nervous pets. One has anxiety problems when there are thunder storms, and the other (an old poodle) chews on her fur and scratches her self. Both have received relief with this product added to their water bowl.

Bach Flowers Pet Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2659179 on Aug 04, 2011

I have used Bach Flower remedies for years, and find them very comforting, so I assume my pet will do the same.

Rescue Remedy for Pets

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Oct 20, 2011

I have a very high strung Westie who is afraid of loud noises. Poor little guy hates fireworks and any loud noises. This barely helps him, but does take some of the edge off. I think it might work for a pet that is less high strung. I find that during times that there are going to be loud noises, if I walk my dog a lot before the noises works better than anything.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on May 27, 2010

This has not seemed to make a difference yet, in calming my dog down. (Riding in the car makes her very nervous.) I am reserving judgement until after trying it a few more times.

Not much visual change

Posted by 4806456846577761827 on Mar 11, 2014

My dog ate it but seems like still doesn calm her down.

Doesn't work

Posted by 5444962553928091898 on May 15, 2014

Doesn't work on my cat :(

great when my doggie is crying for treats =)

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Sep 28, 2012

I bought this product as a "just in case" product, since both of my doggies are fine when they are traveling, but I recently find out that it can also calm my doggie when he is crying for treats during nite time. I put one drop on his nose and 3 drops into his mouth, within 2 mins, he is calm and ready to sleep, LOL.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

I've used regular rescue remedy with success on my cats but I worry about the alcohol content which is NOT good for cats. This stuff seems to work even better then the regular RR which was a great surprise.

Don't waste your money

Posted by myfurryfriends on Apr 17, 2012

A few drops in the water mellows them out, but they don't seem to like the taste.