Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy Spray, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)

I'm really impressed!!!

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Oct 24, 2009

I love my job (and life) which are both very active and high stress. I decided to give this product a try to help during those periods of chaos. To my surprise this actually helps! within minutes of using this spray my anxiety and feeling of being over-stressed is gone. I don't feel drugged--in fact I don't notice anything until I realize I my heart isn't pounding. I've also tried the Rescue "Sleep" spray with great success. And, I am a chronic insomniac.

Every household should have this!

Posted by Reviewer1382160 on Nov 18, 2010

Amazing natural solution to sudden fear or anxiety. I keep a spray bottle in my purse; have used it at the scene of a traffic accident, helping my elderly mother with a sudden health crisis, with children before a medical procedure, etc. I also use it in my work as a midwife. I have never seen it fail to calm a person down who is wound up due to fear or stress.

Always helpful

Posted by Reviewer2007369 on Nov 17, 2009

There have been many occasions when Rescue Remedy has helped me get through some bad moments...or bad days. The spray is easier to use than the little glass bottles, which I have broken several times. I used to leave Rescue Remedy in the car, but it seems to evaporate quickly in the heat of a closed car. So now I just keep it in my purse.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3056293 on Dec 02, 2008

I keep some in my desk at work for really stressful days. It's great because takes the edge off without making you feel sleepy or dopey. My coworkers know where I keep it and stop by to "borrow" some all the time.

A must have!

Posted by Sophia7 on Feb 19, 2014

This remedy is a must-have for every stressful occasion, shock or grief and it really helps within minutes. The spray is very convenient to keep in your purse and I carry it with me all the time.