Good for adults , too

Posted by Reviewer1938082 on Jan 10, 2011

I bought it for my kids. And it is good for our kids. But since I am pregnant and I want to use soft remedies , I tried it and it worked so well.So I would recommend to pregnant women,too.

Simple, helpful

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

Got this for both my son and I in alcohol-free form. It is fast working, sweet to the taste (glycerin) and gentle. My son often gets stuck in strong emotions, this took the edge off. I sometimes have a strong startle response and then feel stressed, this helped calm. It is not the solution to prevent, but rather a gentle support. I'll be ordering more.

It seems working for my kids.

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 03, 2014

We travel a lot by airplanes and cars. I always make sure to take this with me for the long hour (longer than 10 hours) air plane rides. It seems working pretty well and no problem for my kids to take. It must taste alright.

Happy to find the alcohol-free version

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 08, 2013

Have been using Bach Rescue Remedy for years, but only just discovered that there's an alcohol-free version here in iherb. Great stuff.

love this

Posted by Reviewer3186933 on Aug 05, 2010

love that I have something to chill my daughter out with when she is feeling stressed..its great when traveling!

kids get stressed too

Posted by Reviewer1255231 on Oct 26, 2011

I have always loved rescue remedy and even used the regular one with kids til now. Love the glycerin based one. I never leave home without it! For real!

Just as wonderful as original, but no alcohol!

Posted by Reviewer3191194 on Jul 14, 2009

For days when it seems I just can't relax, this is amazing. I'm thrilled to find a formula without alcohol!!

For ADHD too

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Often times parents underestimate the stress that kids go through when they have ADHD. I like to give this to my daughter to acknowledge that the days can be stressful for kids too and it's an all natural way to enjoy some relief. I think it's important to talk to kids about why parents administer any type of product whether it's herbal or chemically based. There are many ways to destress our kids - exercise, family bonding, music, bath and of course diet and this is a diet supplement worth explaining to your kids. I think my daughter felt less stress because she thinks it works. So even if it's the placebo working, it does help. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"

One way or another... it works

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

Works for my kids when they have an unpleasant experience. I have friends who also use it for their clients when they are giving birth.

Rescue remedy for kids

Posted by 5479642394537722623 on Aug 28, 2014

Haven't tried that yet for my kids (I'll give it to them before flying) but if it works exactly as the grown up version it has my thumbs up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »