お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Sleep, Natural Sleep Aid, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) Spray

i like this remedy sleep

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

like this remedy sleep...it is soothing at bed time and helps me get to the point that i want to sleep...The package arrived in excellent condition and very fast. I am taking these on my 20 hour airplane ride to another country. It really does relax me and it is under the 3 ounce limit for carry on luggage. Highly recommend this product and seller. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Part of my evening ritual

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Oct 08, 2008

I like using this product. I am in my 40's and with one kid in college and the other one newly driving, I find it help's stop the monkey mind of thoughts that spin the gerbol wheel of my mind. Not sure how it works, it just does.

bach flower essence

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 02, 2008

i was surprised how helpful this product was to help me relax at night. within minutes it can make me feel sleepy, even after a hectic day. since i had tried homeopathic remedies before with mixed results my expectations were rather low, but i was pleasantly surprised. this stuff really works for. have been using it for a few months now and the results are still good.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Dec 05, 2008

When I start thinking about things at night, a few sprays of this, and all is well. I go back to sleep easily. Would recommend.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1331206 on Jan 29, 2009

I was skeptical before buying... I suffer from severe sleeplessness due to stressful work... But it worked for me on the 1st night. I should have bought this years ago... Amazing!