Amazing!

Posted by 5605772106106614321 on Dec 02, 2015

This has helped me along with Oak. I'm highly sensitive / HSP. I also have ME/Cfs. This gives me protection against stress and negative vibes when I go out in the world. After using drops quite often for a month I feel like my energy is slowly returning and I'm more stable. Its not happening overnight but it adds a sense of safety and relief. I always get extremely tired after being around people, some more than others and Walnut helps me to not absorb their energies. Also my life is in a lot of change, after a lot of turbulence. This remedy helps me be to feel a sense of protection against it all.

Recommends

Posted by Reviewer2384719 on Sep 21, 2013

I herbalists and I love this product

Bach Original Flower Essences,Walnut

Posted by 5398472505384823311 on Dec 02, 2012

This product really helped me to prepare for global changes in my life.

AMAZING EXCELLENT LIFECHANGER

Posted by 5652464305231052323 on May 22, 2012

I have 20+ different Bach remedies for various needs/ life changes. Walnut helps me to focus my attention on myself when working, helping to prevent distraction. Also, when people around me are pulling on me it helps me to stay focused on what I need to accomplish instead of getting caught up in other people's stuff. I use full strength, 1-2 syringe fulls on tongue 1-2 x day. I also use in conjunction with other Bach's and gladly do a combo of 2-5 or just do one at a time. I've been using Walnut for about 1 month and find that it is helping me to clarify and focus on my own goals. If you like these products, purchase the book on Bach remedies, as some formulas have subtle differences. I use my intuition when selecting but the book can help if you are just starting out or if you feel comfortable with a bit more guidance. This product line was initially recommended by a Reiki practitioner and I have not been disappointed. Have been using Bach regularly for 1 year and have found that my changing formula needs really reflect my personal growth. I feel the Bach remedies have been an important support to affecting personal change. Don't waste your time diluting.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1798839 on Jul 27, 2011

very good

excellent value for money

Posted by Reviewer2247266 on Feb 15, 2011

excellent value for money, great communication, fast international delivery, great product

walnut essence

Posted by Reviewer1399838 on Jul 07, 2010

I've been adding it to my coffee in the morning. I like it.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Walnut

Posted by Reviewer3215880 on Mar 18, 2008

I use this product in combination with the Slippery Elm Bark and the Chamomile tea to treat my horse for intestinal repair. They all work great together!

Bach Original Flower Essences, Walnut

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 16, 2008

Did not measure up to claims and felt it was a waste of money.