Bach Original Flower Essences, White Chestnut, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1505454 on Sep 18, 2009

I had terrible anxiety,to the point of attacks. A naturopathic doctor suggested this about two years ago. I noticed an EXTREME change in about a week. I continued to take it for over a year. I even had continued relieve from symptoms until just recently. I am getting back on it before things get out of hand. Thank you iherb for offering exceptional products at amazing prices. I went to get this at the health food store. I can order the one item, pay shipping, and come out ahead.

Very effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1556539 on Apr 16, 2008

This worked very well for me and my 17 year old son. We used it straight from the bottle rather than making a mix with spring water or anything. I needed more in the beginning, then just one dose after things were under control. I bought it because it is the new addition to rescue remedy to make rescue remedy sleep which is more expensive and only comes in the spray. I wanted to have the effects of just this one and it worked very well. I gave what was left of a bottle to my son when he caqme looking for rescue remedy so he could sleep and it worked well for him. You do have to use more than a few drops if it is an old habit or a true anxiety issue but once under control we go weeks without even thinking of it. I will always have a bottle of this in my cupboard as long as it is being made. This time I will try making a spring water battle and keep the original as stock.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on May 15, 2008

I've been using 6 drops (slightly more than recommended dose) and I rarely remember much after taking it. I fall asleep quickly. I have trouble with my mind continuing to think at bedtime, and before using this product would take way too long to fall asleep. I love it!

Bach's Flower Essences - what a surprise

Posted by Reviewer1090078 on Nov 03, 2008

I was recommended to use these for problem cats that I have fostered, and the results are amazing and effective. They have saved lives. Animals respond really well to these essences. Even I have taken them at times and find them helpful on me!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3255068 on May 13, 2009

I don't know what I would do without it! It was hard for mt to believe it at first but, after trying it for just few days I could notice a difference in how I felt, I highly recommend flower essences. They are natural and they work!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »