Mom tested kids don't approve

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jul 11, 2015

I like the scent a lot, it smells like orange creamsicle but my three kids really disagree. They don't like the scent and they find it's too thick and doesn't breathe well because of this thick consistency it feels heavy on their skin especially in the humidity (we live in Singapore) and makes them feel hotter and more uncomfortable. I have observed perspiration balls on top of the cream a bit, so it might feel like the heat is trapped under the cream. I really don't mind this cream personally but I also don't put on as much cream as I enforce on my kids, so perhaps their feedback is relevant to consider if you live in humid country like us. I think if you live in a dry place, it might feel moisturizing and soothing. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click the "YES" button. Clicking yes helps me to evaluate my reviews to learn more about the kind of content people find helpful before buying. :)

Superhappy!

Posted by EmiMesic on Aug 07, 2014

My kid did not bur at all, although we went out during "critical times", and he was in the water half of the time! He did not even get a tan :-) and he is kind of dark..Worked SO much better than the commercial creams stuffed with chemicals, so I am uberhappy :-)

Great sunscreen!

Posted by delya83 on Jul 02, 2015

After using it for one week on our holiday in Greece, our very-active-doesn't-stay-in-the-shade-11 m.o. baby is sunburn free! It has a very pleasant smell and I liked the texture, it didn't feel greasy afterwards. You do have to rub it in very fast to avoid the white marks but I didn't find that to be a problem. Very pleased with the product and will definitely buy again!

wonderful

Posted by 5760125628319104417 on Jul 19, 2016

Een heerlijke geur en smeert zeker voor een natuurlijke zonnebrand erg goed uit. De kinderen vinden het erg prettig en zijn goed beschermd. En ik smeer het zelf ook. Heerlijk. De witte waas is niet al te storend en de huid voelt zacht en gevoed aan na aanbrengen van de zonnebrand. Aanrader. En lekker snel geleverd in NL door iherb.

great scent, that's it

Posted by 4749574791909026640 on Mar 07, 2015

The cream is thick and difficult to apply and absorb. I was at the beach and wasn't wet, but reapplied diligently every 15 mins. Still got burnt on chest and arms. Luckiky I used another brand on the face. The scent is nice, but this is not for tropical sun.

Nice scent but not a good sunscreen cream

Posted by 5579269979218677798 on Jun 09, 2014

The scent is very pleasent but the crealm is very difficult to apply, the texture is heavy and greasy. I used it this weekend and despite of the numerous application, I have a lot of sunburn on my legs, and shoulders.

Natural Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1087087 on Jan 30, 2015

I bought this for my daughter, I love its ingredients. Looks healthy for kids. I don't want put all the chemicals on her face. Although she haven't use it, I still give it a 5 star for its healthy ingredients. it's going to be the sunscreen for the whole family.

Kids

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013

Good for kids outdoor use.

...

Posted by 4888924918204971972 on May 21, 2014

Easy to apply on skin and good protection.

I'm a repeat customer

Posted by Reviewer1744449 on Aug 26, 2016

I've used this product on my son for the last few years. It has a score of only 1 in the EWG database, it doesn't aggravate my son's eczema-prone skin and it prevents sunburn, so A+. It's the only product I use for him.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »