Mom tested kids don't approve

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jul 11, 2015

I like the scent a lot, it smells like orange creamsicle but my three kids really disagree. They don't like the scent and they find it's too thick and doesn't breathe well because of this thick consistency it feels heavy on their skin especially in the humidity (we live in Singapore) and makes them feel hotter and more uncomfortable. I have observed perspiration balls on top of the cream a bit, so it might feel like the heat is trapped under the cream. I really don't mind this cream personally but I also don't put on as much cream as I enforce on my kids, so perhaps their feedback is relevant to consider if you live in humid country like us. I think if you live in a dry place, it might feel moisturizing and soothing. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click the "YES" button. Clicking yes helps me to evaluate my reviews to learn more about the kind of content people find helpful before buying. :)

Superhappy!

Posted by EmiMesic on Aug 07, 2014

My kid did not bur at all, although we went out during "critical times", and he was in the water half of the time! He did not even get a tan :-) and he is kind of dark..Worked SO much better than the commercial creams stuffed with chemicals, so I am uberhappy :-)

Kids

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013

Good for kids outdoor use.

...

Posted by 4888924918204971972 on May 21, 2014

Easy to apply on skin and good protection.

Thick

Posted by 4786784859762841638 on Apr 30, 2015

Thick,but easy to paint

Natural Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1087087 on Jan 30, 2015

I bought this for my daughter, I love its ingredients. Looks healthy for kids. I don't want put all the chemicals on her face. Although she haven't use it, I still give it a 5 star for its healthy ingredients. it's going to be the sunscreen for the whole family.

Great sunscreen!

Posted by delya83 on Jul 02, 2015

After using it for one week on our holiday in Greece, our very-active-doesn't-stay-in-the-shade-11 m.o. baby is sunburn free! It has a very pleasant smell and I liked the texture, it didn't feel greasy afterwards. You do have to rub it in very fast to avoid the white marks but I didn't find that to be a problem. Very pleased with the product and will definitely buy again!

The best yet!

Posted by 5588612730418405410 on Nov 12, 2014

I have been looking for a new cream that will not make my kids feel uncomfortable. Although it is a little creamy, once lathered it is the best protector for their skin and even mine. I would suggest applying it at least 30 mins before going to the beach or in the sun. It smells lovely and easy to put on.

Posted by bernwong on Jun 15, 2014

No sticky feeling on the skin. Very suitable for kids.

Nice scent but not a good sunscreen cream

Posted by 5579269979218677798 on Jun 09, 2014

The scent is very pleasent but the crealm is very difficult to apply, the texture is heavy and greasy. I used it this weekend and despite of the numerous application, I have a lot of sunburn on my legs, and shoulders.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »