contains silicone in it - booh

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Aug 18, 2011

Not a natural sunblock because one of the ingredients in the packating is silicone (2% or 3% I didn't remember), it's not very much but it's not why I paid for. (And i'm allergic to silicone). I wrote to the compagny and they tell me that's not much and that's silicon is eco-friendly (!!!) So not for me. It's a shame because I loved Badger but I don't trust it now.

Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, SPF 30 Sunscreen, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 15, 2011

this sun screen is really light, not too sticky like other organic screens ( I didn't like one from soleo), smells wonderful like brownie chocolate, I LOVE this. I directly put it over my forehead, nose line, cheek and under browbone. I like to put it after ecobella foundation, and it brend in really well. It also can be work as a high lighter, if you brend only border of it, still never be pale! Totally great, highlt recommended! ;)

Liking this sunscreen stick

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jul 10, 2010

This has worked nicely for a face sunscreen, although it leaves a white film making me look a bit ghostly unless I put some tinted powder over it. Would love if they would come out with a tinted formula (if it would remain a non toxic product ofcourse)

easy to carry-

Posted by Reviewer1704765 on Oct 19, 2010

I'm using this to reapply while outside. It is easy-to-carry and good to reapply around eyes :D but too thick to spread over face smoothly.

Extreme sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Nov 17, 2012

This sunscreen is great to carry in your bag or pocket and whip out when you end up unexpectedly in the blazing sun. I have very fair skin, and I burn easily if I forget to put on sunscreen or stay out too long, so having this little tube for going on walks or picnics is very handy. I use it on my face, it takes a bit to rub in as it goes on white, but I did not get burned at all once I started using it.