Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, Sport Sunscreen, SPF 35, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)

Reviews 1-star

contains silicone in it - booh

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Aug 18, 2011

Not a natural sunblock because one of the ingredients in the packating is silicone (2% or 3% I didn't remember), it's not very much but it's not why I paid for. (And i'm allergic to silicone). I wrote to the compagny and they tell me that's not much and that's silicon is eco-friendly (!!!) So not for me. It's a shame because I loved Badger but I don't trust it now.

It's so white!

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Dec 06, 2011

Very white on skin! I don't know how to use it, it's so noticeable!

I did not like it

Posted by Reviewer3144646 on Sep 15, 2012

I cant understand how people can use it. It is for sure inpossible put on your face, cause you will look like a freak with a white mask on your face. As well it is impossible to put it on your body. Dissapointed. Я не понимаю как его использовать. Этот стик достаточно твердый, жирный и имеет какие-то крупинки. Намажете на лицо - успех в фильме ужасов гарантирован. Делает лицо чисто белым. Я разочарована.

Dissatisfied

Posted by 4890697610735185417 on Apr 30, 2014

I am very dissatisfied, will have five months to make the request and nothing. Would you like information.