contains silicone in it - booh

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Aug 18, 2011

Not a natural sunblock because one of the ingredients in the packating is silicone (2% or 3% I didn't remember), it's not very much but it's not why I paid for. (And i'm allergic to silicone). I wrote to the compagny and they tell me that's not much and that's silicon is eco-friendly (!!!) So not for me. It's a shame because I loved Badger but I don't trust it now.

It's so white!

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Dec 06, 2011

Very white on skin! I don't know how to use it, it's so noticeable!

I did not like it

Posted by Reviewer3144646 on Sep 15, 2012

I cant understand how people can use it. It is for sure inpossible put on your face, cause you will look like a freak with a white mask on your face. As well it is impossible to put it on your body. Dissapointed. Я не понимаю как его использовать. Этот стик достаточно твердый, жирный и имеет какие-то крупинки. Намажете на лицо - успех в фильме ужасов гарантирован. Делает лицо чисто белым. Я разочарована.

Dissatisfied

Posted by 4890697610735185417 on Apr 30, 2014

I am very dissatisfied, will have five months to make the request and nothing. Would you like information.

Sticky and leave white marks all over

Posted by 5673020586435151964 on Jul 06, 2015

Bought this for my 2.5 and 4 year old kids when they go for dipping. This left white marks and it's quite sticky. Not a fan!

Oily

Posted by 5362580164963257261 on Aug 14, 2015

It's oily for my skin

Gets the job done, but very sticky and hard to apply

Posted by 5495426948605652067 on Apr 23, 2016

Maybe it is the nature of organic sunscreen, but it is super sticky and hard to apply. I have to rub it in my skin and it almost feels as though I am going to leave behind some wrinkles! Plus it leaves a white sheen on the face, especially the eyebrows - and this is coming from someone who is naturally fair.