so practical!

Posted by 4925676206904850432 on Jun 03, 2015

testing this out in brazil at the moment, i find it easy to put on and easy to get on kids too... so far no sunburn but we have had a bit of rain... great and super happy so far

Good Stuff

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I like this stuff. It works, but goes on a bit white. Gotta rub it in!

Good lip protection

Posted by 5038001169163960156 on Mar 23, 2015

I use this as a balm to protect my lips. It goes on very smooth, but it leaves quite an obvious white cast. However, I can get around this by either a) putting lipstick over the top of it, or b) swiping on just a light layer and rubbing my lips together.

Gentle but difficult texture

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

This was a nice concept, but the texture was really hard to work with. It had a tendency to get white clumps that took time to blend. It leaves a definite white film after applied. I also am not sure how long it lasts. The product itself seemed very gentle as a form of sunscreen. It was just pretty time consuming to properly apply.

Great sunscreen

Posted by 4677568804464382739 on Aug 19, 2014

I'm using this to reapply while outside. It is easy to carry around,very effective.

補防曬方便

Posted by 5485379911995432160 on Mar 07, 2014

未點用到~ 不過SUMMER常常要補防曬時就好方便~~

Protector solar zonas sensible

Posted by 5655172275295007716 on Aug 07, 2013

Lo uso.para los labios principalmente. Tiene un olor agradable como a especias. Tiene una textura untuosa y se aplica fácilmente. Te deja los labios blancos es la unica pega que lr veo. El envase es grande de momento lo tengo desde hace 1 mes y lo uso a diario, todavia me queda mas de la mitad. Le doy un 8,5/10

Good

Posted by 5019955512894139504 on Jul 25, 2013

Good

good

Posted by Reviewer2206953 on Jul 23, 2013

good

Extreme sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Nov 17, 2012

This sunscreen is great to carry in your bag or pocket and whip out when you end up unexpectedly in the blazing sun. I have very fair skin, and I burn easily if I forget to put on sunscreen or stay out too long, so having this little tube for going on walks or picnics is very handy. I use it on my face, it takes a bit to rub in as it goes on white, but I did not get burned at all once I started using it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »