Extreme sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Nov 17, 2012

This sunscreen is great to carry in your bag or pocket and whip out when you end up unexpectedly in the blazing sun. I have very fair skin, and I burn easily if I forget to put on sunscreen or stay out too long, so having this little tube for going on walks or picnics is very handy. I use it on my face, it takes a bit to rub in as it goes on white, but I did not get burned at all once I started using it.

Liking this sunscreen stick

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jul 10, 2010

This has worked nicely for a face sunscreen, although it leaves a white film making me look a bit ghostly unless I put some tinted powder over it. Would love if they would come out with a tinted formula (if it would remain a non toxic product ofcourse)

easy to carry-

Posted by Reviewer1704765 on Oct 19, 2010

I'm using this to reapply while outside. It is easy-to-carry and good to reapply around eyes :D but too thick to spread over face smoothly.

White Face

Posted by Reviewer3327032 on Aug 24, 2010

Makes your face white and is very hard to spread. Better use a foundation to go with it if you don't want to look like a ghost. It feels really thick like a mask, but that feeling goes away later.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1610351 on Aug 17, 2010

love it. it goes on thick and protects. my kids think it smells funny, but the protection can't be beat.

Practical

Posted by mirabella on Jun 29, 2012

Great for the kids to bring to kinergarden and easy to put on.

Does the job

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012

Protects me from the sun and doesn't have bad ingredients, leaves a definite white cast on face though so I only use this on my body (chest, neck, shoulders in particular).

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2342210 on Aug 22, 2012

Easy to pack and use.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3316210 on Jun 30, 2011

It's very good. The face can absorb it easily. I recommend it if you have a greasy face.

good

Posted by Reviewer2206953 on Jul 23, 2013

good