Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, Sport Sunscreen, SPF 35, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)

Reviews 5-star

Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, SPF 30 Sunscreen, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson From Japan on Apr 15, 2011

this sun screen is really light, not too sticky like other organic screens ( I didn't like one from soleo), smells wonderful like brownie chocolate, I LOVE this. I directly put it over my forehead, nose line, cheek and under browbone. I like to put it after ecobella foundation, and it brend in really well. It also can be work as a high lighter, if you brend only border of it, still never be pale! Totally great, highlt recommended! ;)

thick coverage

Posted by Reviewer2737144 From New Zealand on Dec 28, 2011

I use this on my children, it's thick and leaves a whitish appearance which doesn't bother them at all. I like being able to apply it directly to skin with the stick and kids rub it into their face where needed .We have harsh sun here so I LOVE this product.

Excellent

Posted by Cyberoo From Australia on Oct 27, 2012

Easy to apply and works well in hot, tropical Far North Queensland. Love that it's organic. Hard to find this quality in Australia.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1312994 From Japan on Mar 10, 2011

I use this sunscreen to my cheeks, nose and forehead where easily get sunburnt. The stick form is nice and suitable to apply to these parts. What's more, this stuff keeps my skin soft and moisturized, and the ingredients are totally safe. Would like to use it during the spring-summer seasons. a bit hard in the temperature of this time though.

great sunscreen!

Posted by alexandratsareva From Russian Federation on Jun 29, 2012

Honestly I don't use a sunscreen every day, only on the beach, and this sunscreen suits me perfectly. The ingredients are great and it's invisible on your skin if you shade it well. It is perfect for kids also