Reviews 5-star

Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, SPF 30 Sunscreen, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 15, 2011

this sun screen is really light, not too sticky like other organic screens ( I didn't like one from soleo), smells wonderful like brownie chocolate, I LOVE this. I directly put it over my forehead, nose line, cheek and under browbone. I like to put it after ecobella foundation, and it brend in really well. It also can be work as a high lighter, if you brend only border of it, still never be pale! Totally great, highlt recommended! ;)

thick coverage

Posted by Reviewer2737144 on Dec 28, 2011

I use this on my children, it's thick and leaves a whitish appearance which doesn't bother them at all. I like being able to apply it directly to skin with the stick and kids rub it into their face where needed .We have harsh sun here so I LOVE this product.

Excellent

Posted by Cyberoo on Oct 27, 2012

Easy to apply and works well in hot, tropical Far North Queensland. Love that it's organic. Hard to find this quality in Australia.

A face sunscreen I can feel good about. better than California Baby

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

This sunscreen stick was one of the best sunscreens according to Environmental Working Group's website. It has worked great so far. I play tennis and it stays on and keeps me protected while I play. I plan on having my kids use it on their faces as well. Compare with California Baby, Comparing the two: Badger has a more 'natural' smell (nutty), but I slightly prefer CB (floral). CB is much whiter when applied, and goes on thicker. I'm surprised how clear Badger is! I use these sticks specifically to protect a black tattoo on my arm, so the whitening factor is important to me, and very easy to judge (like testing deodorant on a black shirt!) Badger seems to absorb into my skin more readily, and is easier to wash off. I have trouble with waxy/greasy residue with CB, always had to use soap to get it off at the end of the day. With badger, I don't even bother washing it off because it's not noticeable! : ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1312994 on Mar 10, 2011

I use this sunscreen to my cheeks, nose and forehead where easily get sunburnt. The stick form is nice and suitable to apply to these parts. What's more, this stuff keeps my skin soft and moisturized, and the ingredients are totally safe. Would like to use it during the spring-summer seasons. a bit hard in the temperature of this time though.