Anti Bug Balm is awesome!

Posted by 5025996714699709163 on Sep 02, 2015

When I use this product, the mosquitos do not bite me. I forgot to use one day and my legs were bittin in the course of 5 minutes. So worth it and like that it is not a spray!

long lasting and strong protection

Posted by 4742292796363821045 on Aug 15, 2015

A bit thick but if you want a long lasting effect + strong protection, this is the one. otherwise the spray is good too.

brilliant!!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Works on all mosquitoes I've encountered west of the Mississippi - even the very aggressive ones at the end of summer. It also works wonderfully on gnats / black flies that you really can't see if you are busy, or if they are singletons - not in a swarm. Do Not Miss Any Areas You Don't Want Bitten! The gnats will crawl up behind and above your ear to take a chunk (actually a small chuck - but they take longer to heal than mosquito bites ) out of you! If I am sweating alot, I dab a bit more on, here and there. On cooler/drier days, I may add more if I am out more than 10 hours. I am ALWAYS one stick ahead of need. I use one up in 6 to 8 weeks. It must be said that I am a mosquito magnet. They will find me first. They will find me fast. DEET works, but its bad for plastics and nasty stuff. B-Vitamins, garlic, onions, other highly seasoned food...? HAH! They did not work for beans! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Compact and Easy to use

Posted by TwinkleJapan on May 31, 2015

Love this Badger balm stick. No mess! Easy to carry in the handbag or even in the pocket of my jeans as sometimes we go to park and don't want to bring extra bag. It is also non toxic. I've ordered 3 pieces at once to prepare the horrible mozzies summer in my country.

Effective

Posted by 4886138902014635611 on Apr 26, 2015

Keeps bugs away, minimises mosquito bites

Not working on HK mosquitos

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Apr 20, 2015

Not working, at least on the mosquitos we get here in HK. Shame, it's a nice product with good packaging, and slides on smoothly.

A million times better than the old tubs

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Nov 02, 2014

Same great product; way better package. I never realised the old tins were so bad til I got the stick: with the tins, I would end up using way more product than necessary, b/c you can't spread it very thinly with your hands... and it would be all over my hands. With the stick, it doesn't come into contact with your hands, and you use a lot less. Personally, I love the smell too; I find myself using it even when I don't need to!

Great smelling but doesn't work

Posted by 5166705174838041061 on Oct 24, 2014

ThIs product is handy and smells good. However it doesn't work. Still get mosquito bites.

Anti Bug Balm

Posted by 5566210993941636522 on Oct 20, 2014

Excellent and effective anti-bug balm. As soon as apply to my baby's mosquitoe bites, it smoothen swollen areas.

My friend told me it is good.

Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Sep 24, 2014

Bought and not yet to try it out...My friend recommaned this to me...She bought 4 pc :P