My friend told me it is good.

Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Sep 24, 2014

Bought and not yet to try it out...My friend recommaned this to me...She bought 4 pc :P

Convenient and Effective!

Posted by 4924741798902508196 on Jul 06, 2014

I much prefer this roll-on version to the tin balm as it keeps my fingers clean and germs off the product. However, I do find it a little sticky and takes quite a while to absorb. I apply it quickly on my sons legs and a dab behind his ears before he heads off to school. Recommended for a quick, no fuss application, otherwise I do prefer the spray.

Works quite nicely on all kinds of insects...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... but I'm still going to try other Badger Company's similar products to see what's best. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

effective but oily

Posted by kookynooky on Aug 09, 2013

Found this to be one of the better mosquito repellents. Definitely repels them critters but u have to cover every square inch of skin. Wasnt too diligent in spreading it out and got bitten in spots not covered. Very oily feel and requires a good scrub in the tub to remove the film.

good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Jul 16, 2013

Good, very strong smell, so be accuratte.

모기, 벌레 얼씬도 못할듯..

Posted by mycolor1220 on Jul 29, 2012

우선 향이 진해요.. 품절이 자주되서 들어오자마자 바루 구입한듯... 잘때 손목이랑 발목 이마에 바르고 자요...이거 바르고 부터는 모기 한방도 않물린듯 올여름 잘쓸꺼 같아요....

ok

Posted by 5381752223783412213 on Jun 23, 2012

ok

Anti Bug Balm

Posted by Reviewer1910364 on Jun 07, 2012

This product was great but I did have to keep reapplying it during the night. Would be better if the Citronella was stronger.

Keeps mozzies away from applied surfaces

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

Our bedrooms are regularly infested with MANY mosquitoes. This anti-bug balm is certified organic by USDA, easy to roll on, and has been effective in keeping the mozzie away from the applied surfaces. Great for outdoor excursions to the zoo, bird park, etc. too. Baby has also been using it since newborn days. As a precaution, always read through the ingredients, and do a patch test by applying a small amount (wait for 1 day) to clear any skin allergy reaction.

easy for use

Posted by Reviewer2547343 on Jul 25, 2011

good smell,effective to protect bugs,but cannot keep for a long time,maybe one hour.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »