Its really works for kids and adults as well

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. Not too strong aroma, but works really well as stated. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Anti bug Balm, best I've tried

Posted by 4617571321529064502 on Jan 12, 2016

I bought this for my second visit to the Peruvian Jungles. The first time we went I bought some strong DDT spray that smelled horrible but with the knowledge of the mosquitoes,we decided to risk it. The results were horrible, we were all horrible bitten. This time around I bought this balm and out of the 4 days in the jungle I would say the last one we got some bites. We were at a lake at night time and it rained so there was no way to escape those mosquitoes. Even out tour guide ( a Native) asked to wear it. It was that good! Great for traveling, as it isn't a spray or a liquid. Kids love the smell and it was easy for them to apply.

useless

Posted by 5350977106181329166 on Jul 28, 2014

Doesn't work at all even in the backyard; the smell gave me headache

GREAT!!!

Posted by 5617455477793711848 on Aug 08, 2014

This has worked very well for me, as I work with horses and also do some hiking on weekends. I have used it for my dog and some of the horses as well, and it is so much better than the other repellents that I've used previously. Best of all, it smells very nice!

works good. and I love the lemon odor it has!!

Posted by 4629101244642364718 on Aug 07, 2015

works good as it says. However, I used cosmetic spoon to apply on my lower legs. it is kinda hard to scoop with finger (I don't like to use my nails!) but very easy to spread. Also, as I am a very sensitive with smelling things, I love this lemon odor!! If you don't like lemon or any citrus kinds of smell, you won't like this.

My Favorite Weapon!

Posted by 5275070822886598703 on Sep 02, 2015

Best bug repellent I've ever used. Natural scent, easy to use and transport. I won't be using anything else ever!

Not for tropical countries

Posted by 5369579223707914859 on Oct 08, 2015

Its more gentle than the usual bug balm but you do really have to put it everywhere.

Don't buy it!

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Dec 12, 2015

I still got bit by gnats.

Effective

Posted by 5196388603402605923 on Jul 17, 2013

Effective

Convenient, effective

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jul 30, 2013

Handy to carry in your pocket when otherwise unprepared for bugs that bite, wards them off effectively.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »