So AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1929088 on Mar 20, 2012

I can't believe what this oil has done for me. It has really helped me a lot. I have had HORRIBLE cystic acne and regular acne for 20 years, I have eczema, and overall dry skin. I have tried so many lotions and various products, from dermatologist prescriptions (but never accutane - refuse to take that), antibiotics (was on that for 2 years, but too unhealthy, haven't been on it in years), very expensive high-end to drugstore cheap products. I have tried all sorts of lasers: IPL, blue light, dot therapy. I get facials regularly. I'm on the pill to help control my hormone levels. I cleanse, take probiotics, vitamins, eat properly, drink lots of water and teas that are supposed to help, and still nothing fixes my problem 100%. Acne has put my self-esteem and confidence down the toilet and drained my bank account. I was terrified to put oil on my face because I was sure it would make me break out horribly. But after doing so much research on it, I decided to go for it, and I'm so glad I did. I know that some acne can be caused by skin being too dry and the older I get, the dryer my face gets. Not only did my skin hurt, but putting makeup on dry skin....not so pretty. This oil has hydrated my skin and helped with some of the acne I have (no not all, but I certainly have not broken out because of it) and made my overall skin tone look a little more even and healthier. My face doesn't hurt anymore (it was so dry, it hurt to even smile.) I can put makeup/powder on without looking like a clown. I recommend this product to anyone with dry skin, even acne prone skin like mine. Thank you Badger, I can smile again!

Lovely, light moisturising oil, well absorbed.

Posted by Reviewer3166490 on Jun 19, 2012

This lovely body oil is not greasy at all and absorbs well into moist skin. Previously, I used pure rosehip oil which I found to be slightly heavy and stayed on the surface of the skin for quite awhile before being absorbed. I could not put it on first thing after the morning shower and leave the house without my face looking greasy. This light but moisturising oil can be used morning or night for a beautiful dewy finish to the skin. So far I have only used it on my face and under the eyes. I am really happy with this product, so much so, that I am giving my rosehip oil away and intend to use this in place of under-eye cream and facial moisturiser. So happy I gave it a go.

wonderful, definitely going to buy again

Posted by 5056275345157339921 on May 16, 2014

I used a different body oil which was mainly EVO and rosehip. That was good too, but Badger worked so much better. I'm now curious about the other Badger oils. I'm not happy with the price and the case(the extra oil left on the pump gets stuck to the cap), but the quality of the product is really the best of all!

Very good

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014

Very good and refreshing smell with very low price. Will buy again for sure.

Love

Posted by 5047294033450278352 on Apr 28, 2015

Great stuff. Absorbs quickly / helps heal and prevent scaring / smells okay / has done wonders on my stretch marks. Love this stuff. Even use it as a nightly moisturizer.

Lovely oil

Posted by potiholic on Mar 04, 2016

Perfect for damaged skin, you can use this body oil on face. I bought damascus face oil first, and it's stronger but the damascus body oil is good enought for my sensitive and atopic skin, and cheaper. Relaxing smell. Medium oily.

Love this range

Posted by 4921231640010940242 on May 04, 2016

I have sensitive combination skin and work in an environment where I sweat a lot and this oil is perfect for me. I use the face oil, the beauty balm and also this. During the last month I've noticed my skin is softer, pores have gotten smaller and overall skin tone brighter. The price is quite good as well and the I love knowing what's it in, rather than a list of chemicals and hidden irritants.

Smell great

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

I mix the oil with my lotion to apply on my body at night before sleep. It enhances the moisturizing power of my lotion and the scent is lovely.

rose oil

Posted by 4965743575163466393 on Jun 03, 2016

Makes the skin nice and smooth

somehow it dries my skin

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on May 08, 2016

After using for 2 weeks, I noticed my elbow becomes flaky and dry. I have to add some moisturizer to the oil to make my elbow less dry. Somehow my skin becomes drier after replacing this with my moisturizer. Guess this is not for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »