Badger Company, Antioxidant Face Sunscreen, SPF 16, Damascus Rose, .85 fl oz (25.1 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

worth it

Posted by 4886771625763991160 on Aug 23, 2012

i finally found a broad spectrum sunscreen i dont mind putting on my face. the consistency is thick, creamy, and luxurious. it smells herbal and rosey, without a hint of sunscreen-smell. i'm almost addicted to it. the bottle is pretty small and costly but the product is so good that i think i'm going to buy these for the rest of my life.

love it

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

I love this face sunscreen, I use it as my everyday face sunscreen. It feels really light on my skin and goes on smoothly. It makes my face a bit white if I don't rub it in properly, so make sure to massage this into your skin. I like the smell. It doesn't break me out.

Smells amazing, great ingredients, non-whitening.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014

Badger, the company that makes some of the healthiest of heathy sunscreens, has hit the nail on the head with this one. This formula goes smoothly onto the skin, with very minimal residue. It has a thinner consistency than other natural sunscreens I have tried, and is great to put on before face makeup because it doesn't interfere too much with the application. It also has a floral rose scent that I absolutely love. My only suggestion is that higher SPF would be nice, but this works great as a daily lotion to protect from daily sun exposure. Beyond performance, this sunscreen boasts a super clean ingredients list full of organic extracts, and the active ingredient is uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide — pretty much as good as it gets. For my super fair complexion, this is a new essential I'll be repurchasing again and again!

WHY DISCONTINUE!!!! THIS WAS THE PERFECT SUNBLOCK! I WAS SHADES FAIRER!

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

My face is a whole shade fairer! And redness is greatly diminished! I have gone sunscreen-less for years because I just wasn't able to find one that wouldn't break me out. Just on a whim, I decided to try this because of the healing Seabuckthorn in this formula. Not only does it NOT BREAK ME OUT, it doesn't clog pores, has excellent healing properties (redness is severely diminished after application) and at the end of the day it is easy to remove (waterproof sunblock is just such a pore clogger). I love this sunscreen so much I have bought, used and finished 3 whole bottles of this! As I am typing this, I have 2 extra bottles in my dresser so that I don't have to worry about running out of this. It's THAT good a sunscreen!

Seems good

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 04, 2013

Haven't tested it in the sun yet, but it is very light and not greasy. Cruelty free company a bonus.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »