Disappointed with this

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jun 04, 2014

I bought this based on other rave reviews and the fact that the tin says "breathe easy" "breathe deep" I tried this as soon as I bought, with clear sinuses it so I could see how strong the the eucalyptus and mint is (I can't smell anything when I do have blocked sinuses) I used quite a lot and the Eucalyptus and mint aroma is very subtle and not aromatic enough. I can't see how this product will clear a heavily blocked nose for someone with a full on cold. Shame really. I've given this two stars rather than one, as I love what this balm is made of, certified organic ingredients. If you really want to get something that clears the sinuses and definitely gets you breathing again then I highly recommend Olbas oil (which is cheaper) instead of this balm.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2803048 on Jan 19, 2012

Badger Balm disappears quickly around here! In the cold of winter when comfort is hard to come by, this balm adds the soothing care we need. Thanks!

Very good

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014

Very good and refreshing smell with very low price. Will buy again for sure.

A GREAT alternative to ViCS Vapour rub & other toxic supermarket rubs!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

This chest rub smells really nice, and I often use it even if Im not congested or have a cold. It has no nasty toxic ingredients Iike VICS Vapour rub does but it is a little hard to get out of the tub as its quite a hard balm, thus hard to get enough on your finger to rub in, it also has more of a mint smell than clearing eucalyptus, but lovely nonetheless. I prefer the "A-ChooBaby" Vapour rub also stocked at iherb for a chest rub that is easy to apply and great for Kids and adults alike, clears the nose, stronger smelling and soothing.

No note nada

Posted by ROSSITA on Oct 28, 2013

Buena textura y la uso para varias cosas, nariz,pies (evita el olor a sudor) y para el pecho cuando estas constipado (pero en este caso no ayuda nada a despejar la nariz ni la congestión) Más revisiones en mi cuenta, si te ha parecido de ayuda esta opinión, marca el SÍ abajo.

Great rub

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on May 04, 2015

I like Badger balm rubs, because they contain great natural ingredients. We use this rub whenever one of our two gurl catches a cold. In combination of this rub and a lot of thyme, elderflower tea, they recover really fast.

Efficace

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

N'en mettez pas trop dans l'eau car si vous inhalez, il vous décolle le cerveau du crâne. Il est très fort donc très efficace !

Recommended

Posted by 5273525292145799667 on Dec 03, 2012

Recommended

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2405727 on Jun 17, 2013

It work on my daughter

Smells good and easy to use

Posted by 4617687026796618210 on May 04, 2016

I rub this on my boy chest and back every day. It smells good and not pungent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »