Love this balm..feels so natural

Posted by ElisaLag on Oct 28, 2010

I used this for my baby and now I use it in any skin condition as calendula is very soothing. My grandma used to make a balm like this from beeswax, olive oil, pine tree resin that she used on open wounds as well as bruises...

Fantastic product!

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 15, 2014

It is great on my dry skin - all over hands, arms, legs & lips! I use the spatula and have some on my warmed up hands and apply everywhere. It heals my open cuts and old eczema scars... Thank you Iherb :)

Baby Balm, Chamomille & Calendula..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 15, 2012

This is an OK salve for dry spots, it quickly turned rancid..

Chamomile & calendula balm

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on May 17, 2015

It is solid in the jar, but on skin melts and becomes very soft and oily, for some time stays on skin, but after a while is absorbed completely. Can be used on dry, irritated skin, also in cold weather as a thick hand cream, can be used as a lip balm, on dry elbows - wherever soothing, calming and softening action is needed. The smell is very pleasant - like honey.

from baby to teen

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Apr 28, 2016

My daughter has been using baby badger since she was an infant for everything from sore nose from blowing to chapped lips to booboos. It is very gentle without smells or anything that can sting. She still requests her baby badger at age 13. It will always be part of my medicine bag.

Not sure.

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

My son has bad eczema in his nappy area and after applying this it seemed worse but I can't say if that was because of the nappy ir not. I have not noticed any negative effects on other areas of the body so I like it.

Love! Love! Love!

Posted by joannemarsh on Sep 03, 2012

I got this to use on my new Grandbaby and it works very well. It smells great to. It works well on ruff hands after working in the garden also. This is one of those items you should have on hand for any time you need dry skin relief.

Good blam

Posted by 4894863357944237039 on Jul 23, 2013

Good nappy change cream.

badger the best!!!!

Posted by ElenMarfel on Jun 08, 2015

It is best creme! Perfect natural composition. Strange smell, but who does really care, if it safes my hands? Perfect! Recommended!!!

good balm

Posted by 4854080559307046233 on Jun 01, 2014

This balm is very calming and nourishing. I like it very much!