from baby to teen

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Apr 28, 2016

My daughter has been using baby badger since she was an infant for everything from sore nose from blowing to chapped lips to booboos. It is very gentle without smells or anything that can sting. She still requests her baby badger at age 13. It will always be part of my medicine bag.

I love

Posted by Sanziana19 on Apr 14, 2016

It's a wonderful product. With multiple uses .

Perfect for skin

Posted by Reviewer1028577 on Feb 03, 2016

I use this around my nose and chin area when I'm a wee bit dry, and also (a tiny bit) as like a "base" before putting on makeup to avoid flaking make-up -> perfect natural result. I use it on my skin, lips and albows before going to bed -- babyskin next morning :-) A little goes a long way with this product.

Good balm

Posted by 4824520072959387203 on Aug 06, 2015

This balm is suitable to my baby who has eczema. It moisturise her skin but not greasy. It's scent is very good. I like it more than the night night balm.

Love it!

Posted by Upsid3down on Jul 30, 2015

This product is great! My newborn had a bit of a skin tear (no bleeding) at her diaper area and applying a little of this worked wonders. It really is a multi purpose soothing balm. Used it as a diaper balm for my baby too although the consistency might be a bit too thick so I got anither bottom balm; saving this for other uses instead.

badger the best!!!!

Posted by 5603051181582609781 on Jun 08, 2015

It is best creme! Perfect natural composition. Strange smell, but who does really care, if it safes my hands? Perfect! Recommended!!!

Very versatile

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 27, 2015

I've used this on heat rashes on the back, eczema on the face, diaper rashes and prevention for cloth diapers, and cradle cap. It's gentle enough and it helps relieve the itch temporarily on the skin.

Chamomile & calendula balm

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on May 17, 2015

It is solid in the jar, but on skin melts and becomes very soft and oily, for some time stays on skin, but after a while is absorbed completely. Can be used on dry, irritated skin, also in cold weather as a thick hand cream, can be used as a lip balm, on dry elbows - wherever soothing, calming and softening action is needed. The smell is very pleasant - like honey.

Nice

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on May 04, 2015

We used this balm for our baby girls bottom while she still wore diapers, and i liked it a lot, because it contains such a great ingredients - soothing chamomile and calendula and no artificial and harmful ingredients.

Muy buena