De momento me gusta

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Lo he usado pocas veces sobre alguna pequeña zona reseca en la cara del peque y de momento bien, no le ha producido reaccion y lo absorbe rápido. El olor no es el más rico, pero se nota que es natural

Cute and handy

Posted by MamaAki on Aug 12, 2013

My girl loves this becos of the packaging and so do I. Functional and handy since she always gets nicks and rashes from time to time.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2483328 on Oct 30, 2013

Very pure and good to carry. i love it!! i put on my lips too it does work very well~

Goood

Posted by 5573299269847002634 on Nov 05, 2014

This balm's curing is really amazing i love it!

Soothes sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2732108 on Mar 10, 2014

The ointment smells divine and helps to soothe delicate baby's skin. Ingredients are great and healthy, especially calendula is known for its healing properties.I have been using it for a nappy rash and small cuts.

Works and good for babies

Posted by DeanaS on Mar 28, 2014

We're using this after every diaper change on our new grandson. It's very healing, helps quickly. These disposable diapers nowadays are toxic.

Great for baby

Posted by 4967171024863986469 on Apr 15, 2014

I use it to prevent nappy rash for my newborn. Have served my baby well.

Lovely one!

Posted by Reviewer2531766 on Jul 11, 2014

It's very good!

this product is best friend for kids/baby

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Dec 02, 2014

i just love this. i purchased my very first one last year when my 2 year old has very dry and flaky skin. week after i apply this on his skin, the skin is smooth out. 2months ago, my 6 years old has very skin condition and it is actually infected. he said that the moisturizer that doctor prescribe burn his skin and make it painful, i have no choice but to use this baby balm to keep his skin mositure. and it works very well. Now i am purchase another 2 units ( 2oz). 这产品非常好用。 之前我的2岁宝宝, 皮肤非常干, 甚至脱皮。 我使用了一个星期, 皮肤好转。2个月钱, 我的6岁孩子皮肤除了状况。 皮肤炎。 医生开的皮肤滋润霜, 另到他的皮肤疼痛。 我唯有试试这个产品。 效果非常好, 一点也不会刺激皮肤。 假如孩子被蚊虫咬伤, 我也会涂一层在孩子皮肤。 效果也很好。 现在我又买了2罐 2oz装的。

Duermebien

Posted by 5282798736745436328 on Sep 02, 2014

Me lo pongo para dormir en las sienes, duermo como un bebé

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »