10% Off Orders Over $40!

Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2381104 on Oct 21, 2011

I have sensitive skin to get pimples esaily. I have used this product for weeks and haven't got the pimples cos of UV absorber free, I believe. The sunscreen isn't oily itself. But it makes your face shinny and look oily. It is good to use it in winter. But for summer, it is better to have a trial before recommendation.

Great sunscreen

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I love that this is non-nano particle, so very safe for my kids. Although it makes you look a little pale when applied to skin it is natural and safe. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

the best sunscreen for babies

Love this

Posted by 5736947276982406183 on Jan 27, 2014

I am allergic to most commercial products and this is the first sunscreen I have found that does not cause me to get dermatitis! The smell is great too, natural. It does take a little bit of work to rub in which I do not mind at all. Also is a bit greasy but nothing a blotting paper can't remedy.

Best to apply on my baby's skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Like the organic ingredients and without DEET. Unlike other physical sunscreen, it's much easier to apply on my baby's skin. Now my whole family (not only my baby) use it and we all love it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **