Good product

Posted by 4623110765086371297 on Jan 02, 2014

No nasty ingredients and my six year old son likes it. It is greasier than chemical sunscreens but that's the trade-off for avoiding those nasty chemicals. Its not as greasy as some we've tried.

Weird smell

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012

Very thick consistency and a little is enough to go a long way. Have to really rub it into the skin so the "whiteness" doesn't show and it's not easy to rub evenly. Has a weird "sourish" smell.

Very good sunscreen, bad texture.

Posted by marianna-mykonos on Aug 16, 2015

Very good and 100% natural sunscreen !! My skin is very dry and sensitive and my skin tone is very light. I didn't use it under long sun exposure but I did use it for some hrs under evening sun and I didn't had a sunburn. I think that it works well (it doesn't make any miracles but its working) and as long as it is 100% natural it will be my 1st choice. You need to apply frequently to protect better. The smell and the texture though its not that pleasant, it needs a really small amount to apply on face otherwise it gets oily and a white effect on skin. Will buy again!

Quite good

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Feb 09, 2014

Gentle on baby's skin and it worked quite well for the whole family. We used it in Phuket and on the beach. I like the natural ingredients and the fact that even babies can use it. I only gave 4 stars because it is quite thick and is not as easy to spread. If you are looking for a sunscreen for everyday use, this could be a bit oily for the face. Otherwise an excellent product.

One of the best sunscreens at EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It’s extremely sunny in Singapore and Malaysia, so an effective and safe baby sunscreen is essential for excursions. Thanks to a friend, I read through EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report on the best sunscreens before deciding to ditch our previous sunscreen and switch to Badger. I need to try it a few more times before commenting on its effectiveness. So far so good -- It's whitish upon application, and the color fades off by rubbing it into the skin.

none greasy

Posted by 4664580218642028409 on Jun 13, 2016

easy to use and apply on the skin

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

but this cream really stinks....it is a shame, because it gives a good protection.

Ok sunscreen

Posted by Tingeling on Jun 20, 2013

I cant use this in my face,I breakout:( So I gave to my hubby and he is using in on his face,arms,neck.He likes it.He is not acne prone either.So he can use most of the product I buy and cant use:) Will I buy it again? Maybe,if he wants me too

Protector baby

Posted by 5655172275295007716 on Aug 07, 2013

Protege bastante bien. Textura de color.amarillo y facil de aplicar. Te.deja un color de piel algo blanco, se noya que llevas protector. El olor no me agrada mucho ya que es algo fuerte. 7/10

Αξιόλογο προϊόν

Posted by 5500572543879502862 on May 05, 2014

Επέλεξα το προϊόν με βάση τη φήμη της εταιρείας και τις γνώμες άλλων χρηστών. Το χρησιμοποίησα περίπου 5 φορές ως τώρα και δεν έχω κανένα παράπονο. Το μοναδικό του μειονέκτημα είναι η πολύ πυκτή υφή του (μοιάει με στόκο!), η οποία απαιτεί πολύ καλή και έντονη επάλειψη.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »