Good!

Posted by Reviewer2381104 on Oct 21, 2011

I have sensitive skin to get pimples esaily. I have used this product for weeks and haven't got the pimples cos of UV absorber free, I believe. The sunscreen isn't oily itself. But it makes your face shinny and look oily. It is good to use it in winter. But for summer, it is better to have a trial before recommendation.

Great sunscreen

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I love that this is non-nano particle, so very safe for my kids. Although it makes you look a little pale when applied to skin it is natural and safe. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Subtle Scent, Great Sunscreen

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

If your little one has sensitive skin like mine, then Badger is it. My daughter is allergic to most run of the mill sunscreens, so we stick to organic and non-chemical types. Badger was recommended by another mom, and so far has not disappointed. I love this Lavender scent too - I was worried it would be strong, but it's very subtle and a nice change from that normal coconutty sunscreen smell. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love this

Posted by 5736947276982406183 on Jan 27, 2014

I am allergic to most commercial products and this is the first sunscreen I have found that does not cause me to get dermatitis! The smell is great too, natural. It does take a little bit of work to rub in which I do not mind at all. Also is a bit greasy but nothing a blotting paper can't remedy.

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

the best sunscreen for babies

Good sunscreen for sunny Gold Coast, Australia

Posted by asorrose on Mar 15, 2016

This is a very thick white sunscreen, safe for very young kids. We love to go to the beach with kids and putting a thick layer of this sunscreen on neck/chest area, shoulders and back helps while running in the sun for a couple of hours. Protects from sunburns for sure. Not a good idea to put on face, it's too thick and clogs pores. For face I use Kiss My Face 30 SPF sun spray lotion. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ If my review was helpful, please, click "Yes". Thank you! ************************************************************************************************************************************** Очень плотный солнцезащитный крем, подходит для маленьких детей от 6 месяцев. Мы с семьей любим ходить на пляж и толстый слой этого крема, нанесенный на область шеи и декольте, а также на плечи и спину, защищает от солнца на пару часов. C тех пор, как начали его использовать, не было солнечных ожогов. Для лица не подходит, так как очень густой и забивает поры. Для лица больше подходит крем-спрей Kiss My Face с защитой SPF 30. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Если отзыв был полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите "Yes"

The best baby sunsceen

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

I buy one tube every summer, it has really good ingridients. The only down side is i would love less thick consistensy as application would be much easier.

Best to apply on my baby's skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Like the organic ingredients and without DEET. Unlike other physical sunscreen, it's much easier to apply on my baby's skin. Now my whole family (not only my baby) use it and we all love it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

very good product

Posted by 4627210487531059299 on Jul 14, 2014

Very smooth. Good quality.

slavka

Posted by 5133916833311356912 on Jul 28, 2014

very happy with this product, the scent is really natural, easy to apply, i am glad i found the way through iHerb,Inc. - very quick and reliable, so i was able to buy the Badger Company products which i am very happy with as i mentioned above already, thank u both.