Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Weird smell

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012

Very thick consistency and a little is enough to go a long way. Have to really rub it into the skin so the "whiteness" doesn't show and it's not easy to rub evenly. Has a weird "sourish" smell.

Good product

Posted by 4623110765086371297 on Jan 02, 2014

No nasty ingredients and my six year old son likes it. It is greasier than chemical sunscreens but that's the trade-off for avoiding those nasty chemicals. Its not as greasy as some we've tried.

Best to apply on my baby's skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Like the organic ingredients and without DEET. Unlike other physical sunscreen, it's much easier to apply on my baby's skin. Now my whole family (not only my baby) use it and we all love it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Quite good

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Feb 09, 2014

Gentle on baby's skin and it worked quite well for the whole family. We used it in Phuket and on the beach. I like the natural ingredients and the fact that even babies can use it. I only gave 4 stars because it is quite thick and is not as easy to spread. If you are looking for a sunscreen for everyday use, this could be a bit oily for the face. Otherwise an excellent product.

I broke out : (

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 07, 2012

I bought this for my daughter but tried it on myself and I broke out! Seems to work well for her though, adn is one of the safest sunblocks based on the recent review of ingredients!