Best to apply on my baby's skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Like the organic ingredients and without DEET. Unlike other physical sunscreen, it's much easier to apply on my baby's skin. Now my whole family (not only my baby) use it and we all love it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

The best baby sunsceen

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

I buy one tube every summer, it has really good ingridients. The only down side is i would love less thick consistensy as application would be much easier.

Good sunscreen for sunny Gold Coast, Australia

Posted by asorrose on Mar 15, 2016

This is a very thick white sunscreen, safe for very young kids. We love to go to the beach with kids and putting a thick layer of this sunscreen on neck/chest area, shoulders and back helps while running in the sun for a couple of hours. Protects from sunburns for sure. Not a good idea to put on face, it's too thick and clogs pores. For face I use Kiss My Face 30 SPF sun spray lotion. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ If my review was helpful, please, click "Yes". Thank you! ************************************************************************************************************************************** Очень плотный солнцезащитный крем, подходит для маленьких детей от 6 месяцев. Мы с семьей любим ходить на пляж и толстый слой этого крема, нанесенный на область шеи и декольте, а также на плечи и спину, защищает от солнца на пару часов. C тех пор, как начали его использовать, не было солнечных ожогов. Для лица не подходит, так как очень густой и забивает поры. Для лица больше подходит крем-спрей Kiss My Face с защитой SPF 30. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Если отзыв был полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите "Yes"

Quite good

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Feb 09, 2014

Gentle on baby's skin and it worked quite well for the whole family. We used it in Phuket and on the beach. I like the natural ingredients and the fact that even babies can use it. I only gave 4 stars because it is quite thick and is not as easy to spread. If you are looking for a sunscreen for everyday use, this could be a bit oily for the face. Otherwise an excellent product.

I broke out : (

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 07, 2012

I bought this for my daughter but tried it on myself and I broke out! Seems to work well for her though, adn is one of the safest sunblocks based on the recent review of ingredients!

too sticky

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Dec 02, 2014

it is very hard to apply evenly on skin, wont buy again

Too thick to apply

Posted by 5135025981950929418 on Nov 03, 2014

Chose this sunscreen for the natural ingredients but struggling to apply it without seriously rubbing my face. It's very very thick and despite a enthusiastic rubdown leaves a shiny white layer on the skin.... Wish they could keep the ingredients while improving the consistency!

All Badger Balm sunscreens are poorly formulated!

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Aug 02, 2015

I thought this sunscreen would work for my sensitive skin. Felt like I am rubbing my face with diaper cream. So extremely sticky and greasy. It did not prevent sunburns. I decided to research on sunscreens and I learned that zinc oxide requires a dispersing agent (e.g. non-surface active polymer or a surface-active substance like polyhydroxystearic acid or PEG-#s) to prevent them to clump together or drop at the bottom of the bottle.

One of the best sunscreens at EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It’s extremely sunny in Singapore and Malaysia, so an effective and safe baby sunscreen is essential for excursions. Thanks to a friend, I read through EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report on the best sunscreens before deciding to ditch our previous sunscreen and switch to Badger. I need to try it a few more times before commenting on its effectiveness. So far so good -- It's whitish upon application, and the color fades off by rubbing it into the skin.

Great