Quite good

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Feb 09, 2014

Gentle on baby's skin and it worked quite well for the whole family. We used it in Phuket and on the beach. I like the natural ingredients and the fact that even babies can use it. I only gave 4 stars because it is quite thick and is not as easy to spread. If you are looking for a sunscreen for everyday use, this could be a bit oily for the face. Otherwise an excellent product.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Feb 01, 2014

No matter how thin the layer I spread on my skin and I use it only on body. Still I got rashes. Just too thick and oily for me.

Too thick to apply

Posted by 5135025981950929418 on Nov 03, 2014

Chose this sunscreen for the natural ingredients but struggling to apply it without seriously rubbing my face. It's very very thick and despite a enthusiastic rubdown leaves a shiny white layer on the skin.... Wish they could keep the ingredients while improving the consistency!

Good sunscreen for sunny Gold Coast, Australia

Posted by asorrose on Mar 15, 2016

This is a very thick white sunscreen, safe for very young kids. We love to go to the beach with kids and putting a thick layer of this sunscreen on neck/chest area, shoulders and back helps while running in the sun for a couple of hours. Protects from sunburns for sure. Not a good idea to put on face, it's too thick and clogs pores. For face I use Kiss My Face 30 SPF sun spray lotion. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ If my review was helpful, please, click "Yes". Thank you! ************************************************************************************************************************************** Очень плотный солнцезащитный крем, подходит для маленьких детей от 6 месяцев. Мы с семьей любим ходить на пляж и толстый слой этого крема, нанесенный на область шеи и декольте, а также на плечи и спину, защищает от солнца на пару часов. C тех пор, как начали его использовать, не было солнечных ожогов. Для лица не подходит, так как очень густой и забивает поры. Для лица больше подходит крем-спрей Kiss My Face с защитой SPF 30. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Если отзыв был полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите "Yes"

The best baby sunsceen

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

I buy one tube every summer, it has really good ingridients. The only down side is i would love less thick consistensy as application would be much easier.

I broke out : (

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 07, 2012

I bought this for my daughter but tried it on myself and I broke out! Seems to work well for her though, adn is one of the safest sunblocks based on the recent review of ingredients!

Clean Ingredients, but leaves white cast

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

Badger Company is a wonderful brand. They are frequently ranked high on the EWG website and clearly make environmentally friendly products with non-toxic ingredients. I have great respect for their company, however I cannot comfortably wear their sunblock daily. I want to and I've tried on more than one occasion, but sadly all of their sunblocks leave a greasy white cast on my already pasty face. It takes a very long time to rub in and seems to feel very oily on my skin. That being said, I have never experienced any outbreaks or negative effects, though. It is just the white, greasy look... I know it is because of the zinc which is a good thing. As I said earlier, they do have solid ingredients and I trust their company. I can only really wear this sunblock at the beach a few times a year. It is not practical for every day use, at least for me. It is probably great for babies, though!

A bit oily

Posted by vanchuah on Oct 20, 2012

I found this a bit oily on my baby skin.

too sticky

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Dec 02, 2014

it is very hard to apply evenly on skin, wont buy again

Too oily

Posted by 4847748302944643321 on Jun 10, 2013

My husband complained that it's too oily and hard to remove.