July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

lack of effectivness

Posted by Reviewer1055821 on Apr 13, 2013

Try it on yourself before you use it as a sunscreen for a baby. I've put the cream on my face and spent 2 hours outside. My face got ugly red sunburn from a mild spring sun. Cannot trust the Badger brand any more.

Love this

Posted by 5736947276982406183 on Jan 27, 2014

I am allergic to most commercial products and this is the first sunscreen I have found that does not cause me to get dermatitis! The smell is great too, natural. It does take a little bit of work to rub in which I do not mind at all. Also is a bit greasy but nothing a blotting paper can't remedy.

Quite good

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Feb 09, 2014

Gentle on baby's skin and it worked quite well for the whole family. We used it in Phuket and on the beach. I like the natural ingredients and the fact that even babies can use it. I only gave 4 stars because it is quite thick and is not as easy to spread. If you are looking for a sunscreen for everyday use, this could be a bit oily for the face. Otherwise an excellent product.

I broke out : (

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 07, 2012

I bought this for my daughter but tried it on myself and I broke out! Seems to work well for her though, adn is one of the safest sunblocks based on the recent review of ingredients!

One of the best sunscreens at EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It’s extremely sunny in Singapore and Malaysia, so an effective and safe baby sunscreen is essential for excursions. Thanks to a friend, I read through EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report on the best sunscreens before deciding to ditch our previous sunscreen and switch to Badger. I need to try it a few more times before commenting on its effectiveness. So far so good -- It's whitish upon application, and the color fades off by rubbing it into the skin.