One of the best sunscreens at EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It’s extremely sunny in Singapore and Malaysia, so an effective and safe baby sunscreen is essential for excursions. Thanks to a friend, I read through EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report on the best sunscreens before deciding to ditch our previous sunscreen and switch to Badger. I need to try it a few more times before commenting on its effectiveness. So far so good -- It's whitish upon application, and the color fades off by rubbing it into the skin.

Best to apply on my baby's skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Like the organic ingredients and without DEET. Unlike other physical sunscreen, it's much easier to apply on my baby's skin. Now my whole family (not only my baby) use it and we all love it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Un produs excelent!

Posted by catalina on Aug 24, 2016

Sunt incantata de produsul asta, tot auzeam recomandari la adresa lui asa ca am decis sa-l incerc si eu pentru fetita mea. -se intinde relativ repede, avand in compozitie acel ulei -ramane o pelicula alba cateva minute pana intra de tot, insa protejeaza foarte bine

Facil de aplicar y bueno

Posted by 5696807696006062682 on Jul 04, 2014

Es fácil de aplicar y funciona bien. Recomendable al no tener filtros químicos.

Muchas estrellas

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015

Este producto es una maravilla, sus compuestos y su absorcion deja la piel mate para el maquillaje despues y nada blanca me encanto! es el bloqueador de la familia entera!

love it

Posted by 4779229448987998335 on May 02, 2016

will buy again definitely

very satisfied from the sunscreen and the delivery

Posted by 5160751851037964283 on May 26, 2016

i am very very satisfied from the cream. it is smooth very good. no smell at all and protects my baby's body very good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on Apr 17, 2015

I use the ewg.org website for information on products, and this has been well rated through them. I use it on my face. No problem, but a bit white. Needs to soak in a bit to stop looking so white. I use it on my son. I just wish it was a bit thinner as it sometimes just takes awhile to rub into a child who is doing their best to wiggle away.

Really good sunscreen

Posted by 4783807673750688149 on Jun 25, 2016

Gives excellent protection against the sun for my young children. We live in a very sunny country, so it's extra important. The only disadvantage is that it is slightly thick and takes time to absorb into skin.

Lovely product

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

So lucky to find this on iHerb, very difficult to find similar non-nano forumalations in Australia.