Too oily

Posted by 4847748302944643321 on Jun 10, 2013

My husband complained that it's too oily and hard to remove.

One of the best sunscreens at EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It’s extremely sunny in Singapore and Malaysia, so an effective and safe baby sunscreen is essential for excursions. Thanks to a friend, I read through EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report on the best sunscreens before deciding to ditch our previous sunscreen and switch to Badger. I need to try it a few more times before commenting on its effectiveness. So far so good -- It's whitish upon application, and the color fades off by rubbing it into the skin.

Best to apply on my baby's skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Like the organic ingredients and without DEET. Unlike other physical sunscreen, it's much easier to apply on my baby's skin. Now my whole family (not only my baby) use it and we all love it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

very good product

Posted by 4627210487531059299 on Jul 14, 2014

Very smooth. Good quality.

slavka

Posted by 5133916833311356912 on Jul 28, 2014

very happy with this product, the scent is really natural, easy to apply, i am glad i found the way through iHerb,Inc. - very quick and reliable, so i was able to buy the Badger Company products which i am very happy with as i mentioned above already, thank u both.

Fantastic for babies and toddlers

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Nov 02, 2014

I love this sunscreen. I find it easy to apply (not too thick) and feel confident it is safe for my very young child. It DOES leave him looking quite white - but that doesn't bother me. If it would bother you, this probably is not going to be right for you.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on Apr 17, 2015

I use the ewg.org website for information on products, and this has been well rated through them. I use it on my face. No problem, but a bit white. Needs to soak in a bit to stop looking so white. I use it on my son. I just wish it was a bit thinner as it sometimes just takes awhile to rub into a child who is doing their best to wiggle away.

Good

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015

i like it

Me encanta

Posted by 4624447545114930296 on Jul 07, 2015

Primer protector solar sin tóxicos que utilizo. Tenía claro que algo blanco quedaría en la piel, no me importa, pues buscaba algo natural y este es el mejor que encontré tras meses de "investigación". Se extiende bien, huele bien e hidrata la piel. El rastro blanquecino desaparece tras unos minutos. Repito!

Excellent product