Too oily

Posted by 4847748302944643321 on Jun 10, 2013

My husband complained that it's too oily and hard to remove.

One of the best sunscreens at EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It’s extremely sunny in Singapore and Malaysia, so an effective and safe baby sunscreen is essential for excursions. Thanks to a friend, I read through EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report on the best sunscreens before deciding to ditch our previous sunscreen and switch to Badger. I need to try it a few more times before commenting on its effectiveness. So far so good -- It's whitish upon application, and the color fades off by rubbing it into the skin.

Best to apply on my baby's skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Like the organic ingredients and without DEET. Unlike other physical sunscreen, it's much easier to apply on my baby's skin. Now my whole family (not only my baby) use it and we all love it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

very good product

Posted by 4627210487531059299 on Jul 14, 2014

Very smooth. Good quality.

slavka

Posted by 5133916833311356912 on Jul 28, 2014

very happy with this product, the scent is really natural, easy to apply, i am glad i found the way through iHerb,Inc. - very quick and reliable, so i was able to buy the Badger Company products which i am very happy with as i mentioned above already, thank u both.

the best sun protector for my baby

Posted by 5162610830198324129 on Aug 24, 2013

The best sun protector for my baby I've ever tryed. Provides nice and healthy skin color. Very thick consistency, probaly a little oily, but for baby it is not a trouble.

Lovely product

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

So lucky to find this on iHerb, very difficult to find similar non-nano forumalations in Australia.

Nice to have sunscreen I can trust

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 15, 2014

Just purchased this sunscreen based on the description. Have only used once but I will stay with this to avoid the toxic ingredients in most sunscreens. It's a little more work to rub it in your skin but certainly worth it.

very nice!

Posted by 5126507607671543761 on Jul 15, 2013

it's a little thick but i it doesn't bother me because i like it for my baby!

gentle

Posted by fukurou on Mar 31, 2014

My baby hates products with a strong smell, so she loved this one. It is very gentle and has a soft touch of chamomile. I bought other products by this brand as well. All were great so far. Will definitely buy more.