One of the best sunscreens at EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It’s extremely sunny in Singapore and Malaysia, so an effective and safe baby sunscreen is essential for excursions. Thanks to a friend, I read through EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report on the best sunscreens before deciding to ditch our previous sunscreen and switch to Badger. I need to try it a few more times before commenting on its effectiveness. So far so good -- It's whitish upon application, and the color fades off by rubbing it into the skin.

Best to apply on my baby's skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Like the organic ingredients and without DEET. Unlike other physical sunscreen, it's much easier to apply on my baby's skin. Now my whole family (not only my baby) use it and we all love it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Un produs excelent!

Posted by catalina on Aug 24, 2016

Sunt incantata de produsul asta, tot auzeam recomandari la adresa lui asa ca am decis sa-l incerc si eu pentru fetita mea. -se intinde relativ repede, avand in compozitie acel ulei -ramane o pelicula alba cateva minute pana intra de tot, insa protejeaza foarte bine

Great Sunscreen

Posted by AdaIherb on Jan 27, 2016

The cream is quite easy to apply, even though you look a liitle pale. Protected us from sunburns, of course you need to reapply as recommended. I like that the ingredients are safe.

The best texture

Posted by 5432035571855812430 on Jun 19, 2016

Suncream has very good texture.

Really good sunscreen

Posted by 4783807673750688149 on Jun 25, 2016

Gives excellent protection against the sun for my young children. We live in a very sunny country, so it's extra important. The only disadvantage is that it is slightly thick and takes time to absorb into skin.

Top!

Posted by 4900365196398403822 on Jun 27, 2016

I love that sunscreem.

100% Certified Natural Sunscreen Cream

Posted by Twin-Mom on Jul 16, 2016

My kids do not complain about sunscreen irritating their eyes anymore after I switched to this product. I can let them put on the sunscreen themselves without worrying it would get into their eyes. It is thick and does take a bit more time to spread it on evenly. There are other products in the market that claim they are natural. But if you look at the ingredients carefully, they actually contain a much lower percentage of zinc oxide (thus non-whitey) and some even contain chemical ingredients. This product is 100% Certified Natural. Great for kids and adults (again, take the time to spread it evenly, esp on your face!)

great

Posted by 5521763461109750298 on Aug 02, 2016

Cream is easy to apply, it is not sticky and does not leave a white cast (just a little). Great product!

best choice for the healthiest sunscreen for babies