10% Off Orders Over $40!

Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Feb 01, 2014

No matter how thin the layer I spread on my skin and I use it only on body. Still I got rashes. Just too thick and oily for me.

One of the best sunscreens at EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It’s extremely sunny in Singapore and Malaysia, so an effective and safe baby sunscreen is essential for excursions. Thanks to a friend, I read through EWG’s Skin Deep Sunscreen Report on the best sunscreens before deciding to ditch our previous sunscreen and switch to Badger. I need to try it a few more times before commenting on its effectiveness. So far so good -- It's whitish upon application, and the color fades off by rubbing it into the skin.

Great

Posted by 5699222587327005727 on Dec 03, 2012

Good

Our fave for our kids

Posted by HealthyHappy on Apr 24, 2013

Works great, natural, good coverage, easy to apply for natural and nice light scent. Always with us in our beach bag!

my daughter Robyn has me order and reorder again

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 24, 2013

Robyn is an open space ranger, outside in kinds of weather and especially in this awful hot, sunny so. Cal climate....it is tops.