Badger Company, Badger Balm For Hardworking Hands, 2 oz (56 g)

This really works

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Jun 05, 2010

Badger Healing Balm is the first and only product that has helped with really dry hands, dry patches, dry cuticles, cracking skin on fingers. Strongly recommend.

Hand Balm

Posted by Reviewer1253259 on Mar 10, 2011

I like using this product on my dry fingers. It keeps them from drying out and cracking as I am a welder and my hands and fingers get abused somewhat. I have never found any other product that works like Badger does.

Healing Hand Balm

Posted by Reviewer2120683 on Jun 11, 2010

I have tried so many other products both organic and non. Most leave my hands feeling greasy for hours and without lasting results. This product really works without any greasy side effects.

"This Stuff Really Works!"

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 08, 2010

I've been using Badger products for about 5 years, and I love them all. I use the Healing Balm overnight on my hands and feet covered with cotton gloves and socks. In the morning, my skin is like that of a baby!! No kidding. I do this once or twice a week, and my hands look 20 years younger than I am. A great product.

Great hand balm, safe, and effective

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

My hands are always brutally dry and cracked, therefore, I was looking for hand creams that I can use regularly and feel good about soaking in my body. I picked this balm because Badger balms rate very well for toxicity on the EWG Database. It's very similar to Burt's Bees Hand Salve which I also use, although based on the ingredients I believe the Badger balm has a slightly better ingredients list. Both are greasy so I use these when I have a good 10 minutes to let it sink in. The main difference I found between Burt's and Badger's is the smell. Burt's has a almond/lavender smell....great for relaxing or bedtime. The Badger cream has a wintergreen smell...a more unisex...active smell. It reminds me of those thick pink peppermints I loved as a child. Like I mentioned before, the only problem with this balm is the greasy hands, so for work I use Andalou Naturals hand cream. I will definitely buy this product again! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)